Queen Of Spades Cruise

What I have in mind is much more then just a cruise. If I can arrange it we will be going to just one place Hendonism II. I'm going to be the first to admit I'm going to need some help and ideas about how to put this together.
Might I suggest both. A cruise to Barbados and then a convention or stay at sandals. Apparently that’s where most people go anyway

A Real deal would be setting it up with the cruise line and you would send all your funds directly to them (i.e. Carnival, royal Carribean etc)
he also has a twitter page and websites all referring to cuckold parties and cruises in miami, the sites are nice and look real but as soon as they contact you they ask for money to get started

Attachments

• 11111111111111111111111111111111.JPG
    11111111111111111111111111111111.JPG
    49.6 KB · Views: 62
None of this is hard. Cruise ships with large numbers of Lesbian and Gay couples show up all the time. I can only suspect that they organize themselves through virtual methods or certain travel agencies market itineraries to them.

The easiest way to make this work might just come down to a few members agreeing on a port of departure and itinerary, and then just deciding to book cabins. Make an announcement of the details and other members can get their own cabins as they wish. No one is stuck trying to hold money, work the logistics of chartering a yacht, or all the other crap that comes with something of this scale.

Cruise travel is still way down and prices are really cheap at the moment. Ships pull into a day stop at Nassau probably not even 3/4 full, so there is capacity.

A cruise is going to be a lot cheaper, and in some ways just as inclusive, as a stay at a resort.

Back