Queen Of Spades Cruise

Has anyone here been on one of the bliss cruises? We have been on a few regular cruises and had a blast every time. We have been interested in going on a lifestyle cruise and would love to hear from someone who's been on one. What to expect, do's and don'ts, how couples with different kinks find their fun, etc.

I have. I'll be sailing on my 12th LS takeover cruise this November on the latest Bliss cruise.

A blacktowhite week at Hedo would be good. As it's a popular destination for many b2w members, a spreadsheet of when members are going might be a good idea.

Last edited:
Booking an entire cruise ship requires large deposits. It's going to require someone with some deep pockets to get this going. The other issue is financial risk. If you book the entire ship and don't sell all the cabins you not only loose the money you paid for the cabin but you also have to cover the losses cruise line expects to make from gambling, drinks, restaurants, and diamonds. There are lots of people who will say they want to go, far fewer send the check. Its not easy to fill 2,000- 5,000 cabins. Cruise ships also come with a lot of rules. We've been on several clothing optional lifestyle cruises. Any sex in public would likely get you thrown off the ship anywhere it happens to be, and their will be restrictions on nudity. It would be far easier to book the group into Hedonism. There is no risk. It's clothing optional, and has a sexual orientation. Then when you outgrow Hedo you can move to a cruise ship.

Don't know about anyone else, but I would be just fine with 100 black guys and 10 couples!
that is thinking realistically

Booking an entire cruise ship requires large deposits. It's going to require someone with some deep pockets to get this going. The other issue is financial risk. If you book the entire ship and don't sell all the cabins you not only loose the money you paid for the cabin but you also have to cover the losses cruise line expects to make from gambling, drinks, restaurants, and diamonds. There are lots of people who will say they want to go, far fewer send the check. Its not easy to fill 2,000- 5,000 cabins. Cruise ships also come with a lot of rules. We've been on several clothing optional lifestyle cruises. Any sex in public would likely get you thrown off the ship anywhere it happens to be, and their will be restrictions on nudity. It would be far easier to book the group into Hedonism. There is no risk. It's clothing optional, and has a sexual orientation. Then when you outgrow Hedo you can move to a cruise ship.

Don't know about anyone else, but I would be just fine with 100 black guys and 10 couples!
Hedo is definitely easier to do

more I think of this thread and proposed cruise I think its "pie in the sky" sorry it wont happen

Probably correct, however if 1 person would be responsible for identifying a specific cruise ship and specific time of travel, could always organize a group reservation. Plus, depending on departure destination, which I recommend New Orleans or Florida, could always organize a meet n greet before departure.

Probably correct, however if 1 person would be responsible for identifying a specific cruise ship abs specific time, could always organize a group reservation. Plus, depending on departure destination, which I recommend New Orleans or Florida, could always organize a meet n greet before departure.
don't disagree with that but it seems a big but!!!!

Back