Queen Of Spades Cruise

Greetings all. As per my profile. I am indeed a certified travel agent and event expert. I made a post about Coordinating a cool cruise or hot hotel take over . I am privileged to special rates and am able to put group trips together. With that said I found a ship just for us . 1000 folks and below can cruise very comfortably. 7 days from Miami to Cozumel. The itinerary is below . I cut out the middle man so I think you folks will find the rates and amenities unmatched nor rivaled . We are looking at April 2020 . Ample time to be apart.

Day 1 Miami departure 1800
Day 2 Key West 0800-1700
Day 3 Cozumel 1800 (overnight)
Day 4 Cozumel depart 1700
Day 5 At Sea
Day 6 Miami 0800 arrival and disembark

I will create a link which will include everything. Let's talk and make it happen 2020 April is ours!!!azamara-quest.jpgRestaurant-Discount-Coupon-Sites1.jpgclub_ocean_suite-1800x1000.jpg

Greetings all. As per my profile. I am indeed a certified travel agent and event expert. I made a post about Coordinating a cool cruise or hot hotel take over . I am privileged to special rates and am able to put group trips together. With that said I found a ship just for us . 1000 folks and below can cruise very comfortably. 7 days from Miami to Cozumel. The itinerary is below . I cut out the middle man so I think you folks will find the rates and amenities unmatched nor rivaled . We are looking at April 2020 . Ample time to be apart.

Day 1 Miami departure 1800
Day 2 Key West 0800-1700
Day 3 Cozumel 1800 (overnight)
Day 4 Cozumel depart 1700
Day 5 At Sea
Day 6 Miami 0800 arrival and disembark

I will create a link which will include everything. Let's talk and make it happen 2020 April is ours!!!View attachment 1857974View attachment 1857975View attachment 1857976
Looks great. It was stated before but as a rule all white boys must be locked in chastity for the duration of the trip. Perhaps the bulls could hold the keys.
A black bull would be allowed access to any wife on the cruise. In fact from day one the bull could pound a cuck’s wife five times a day if he wanted and there is nothing the cuck can do about it but wimper in the corner crying. Would be great to invite some bbc virgin single college girls too. Show them who the real men are. Anyone have connections to sororities?

Looks great. It was stated before but as a rule all white boys must be locked in chastity for the duration of the trip. Perhaps the bulls could hold the keys.
A black bull would be allowed access to any wife on the cruise. In fact from day one the bull could pound a cuck’s wife five times a day if he wanted and there is nothing the cuck can do about it but wimper in the corner crying. Would be great to invite some bbc virgin single college girls too. Show them who the real men are. Anyone have connections to sororities?

You’re entitled to fantasize as much as you want but if think for a minute that what this cruise would be about, you are in for a rude awakening !!

Back