Queen Of Spades Cruise

Looks great. It was stated before but as a rule all white boys must be locked in chastity for the duration of the trip. Perhaps the bulls could hold the keys.
A black bull would be allowed access to any wife on the cruise. In fact from day one the bull could pound a cuck’s wife five times a day if he wanted and there is nothing the cuck can do about it but wimper in the corner crying. Would be great to invite some bbc virgin single college girls too. Show them who the real men are. Anyone have connections to sororities?
I thought about extending it to college girls. Gotta get them on board .lol literally.

yes i am...
Total helplessness for the cuck. There is no “let’s go home I don’t want to do this anymore”. It’s 7 straight days of realization of what your wife loves and needs. Wife and bulls have all the power and fun. This would be super interesting for all of the curious, first time couples. Certainly the relationship would never be the same. Even the chastity could end up staying on after the cruise. Fun to imagine :)

What I have in mind is much more then just a cruise. If I can arrange it we will be going to just one place Hendonism II. I'm going to be the first to admit I'm going to need some help and ideas about how to put this together.
I would really like to be on this cruise. But the problem will be that it is necessary to recruit a large number of interested people. White women and black men. This will probably be a problem. But I already agree in advance!

Back