Queen Black And Her Black Lover

QOS7580

Couple
Real Person
From
MS, US
Recently, we had a wonderful encounter with our 3rd black lover! This beautiful black man checked all the boxes for us!! He’s smart, experienced, tall, dark, handsome and a big man in body and cock size! Queen Black loved him fucking her so much she has already scheduled our next play date for two weeks from now!
This guy is really the first black lover that has fucked her good and made her cum multiple times while also cumming inside her ass and pussy! He also stayed all night in our hotel with us and ass fucked her good the next morning after we woke up! Queen Black said she really enjoyed sleeping in between myself and her new black lover! She even woke up in the wee hours of the morning to make out with him! They thought I was sleeping, but I was awakened by their movements and lips and tounges smacking as they kissed deeply and made out! I just laid there enjoying the sounds!
Several days after the encounter, my Queen and I were laying in bed reliving the evening with her black lover. I told her it excited me very much that he came inside her and I had to confess if we were younger and she were able to have babies, I’d want him to impregnate her!! This excited her so much she begged me to fuck her and she came all over my tiny white cock as I came inside her! She told me that was the first time she could really feel me inside her and I told her it was the first time in awhile I had felt her pussy gripping my cock as she came! Her pussy really milked every drop of cum from my balls! The idea of a black lover impregnating her with his black baby while we are married is very hot to us both! We only wish we were in that stage of life to make it happen! We both agree her becoming a hotwife and Queen Black with me has done wonders for our sex life and marriage! And, we hope you enjoy the pics and clips from our last encounter as much as we did experiencing it together!

Attachments

• IMG_6314.MOV
    15.8 MB
  • IMG_6314.MOV
    15.8 MB
  • 7CA40E71-E17F-4693-97AE-3E975EE017AA.jpeg
    7CA40E71-E17F-4693-97AE-3E975EE017AA.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 188
  • 3D628AA0-68AE-4FA2-B4AF-1F1754EC7632.jpeg
    3D628AA0-68AE-4FA2-B4AF-1F1754EC7632.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 179
  • FD44DE38-C49B-46CB-906F-99A73D406B26.jpeg
    FD44DE38-C49B-46CB-906F-99A73D406B26.jpeg
    513.4 KB · Views: 175
  • FABCB24D-7D42-45D1-957D-254CCD5EFF83.jpeg
    FABCB24D-7D42-45D1-957D-254CCD5EFF83.jpeg
    477.6 KB · Views: 170
  • E8413365-8268-47CB-9868-BD8D4FCE1AD4.jpeg
    E8413365-8268-47CB-9868-BD8D4FCE1AD4.jpeg
    556.3 KB · Views: 169
  • 9BF2985F-8F96-4C77-98C5-B842B5AFB8DD.jpeg
    9BF2985F-8F96-4C77-98C5-B842B5AFB8DD.jpeg
    615.7 KB · Views: 164
  • 9EDFB160-F502-45D3-8D56-6BFBBFDBCF61.jpeg
    9EDFB160-F502-45D3-8D56-6BFBBFDBCF61.jpeg
    979.7 KB · Views: 164
  • 2FFA40E2-7286-4E07-AAB1-7F3F9D80569A.jpeg
    2FFA40E2-7286-4E07-AAB1-7F3F9D80569A.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 161
  • 4510D123-8668-4603-B69E-1C6DD6A646F2.jpeg
    4510D123-8668-4603-B69E-1C6DD6A646F2.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 181
  • 482D7313-EA1E-46D2-BBD6-909F860E4FF4.jpeg
    482D7313-EA1E-46D2-BBD6-909F860E4FF4.jpeg
    931.4 KB · Views: 174
  • CBE3D293-6265-4BD1-B5EA-9AD254F6A6FC.jpeg
    CBE3D293-6265-4BD1-B5EA-9AD254F6A6FC.jpeg
    997.8 KB · Views: 187
  • IMG_6354.MOV
    12.3 MB
Recently, we had a wonderful encounter with our 3rd black lover! This beautiful black man checked all the boxes for us!! He’s smart, experienced, tall, dark, handsome and a big man in body and cock size! Queen Black loved him fucking her so much she has already scheduled our next play date for two weeks from now!
This guy is really the first black lover that has fucked her good and made her cum multiple times while also cumming inside her ass and pussy! He also stayed all night in our hotel with us and ass fucked her good the next morning after we woke up! Queen Black said she really enjoyed sleeping in between myself and her new black lover! She even woke up in the wee hours of the morning to make out with him! They thought I was sleeping, but I was awakened by their movements and lips and tounges smacking as they kissed deeply and made out! I just laid there enjoying the sounds!
Several days after the encounter, my Queen and I were laying in bed reliving the evening with her black lover. I told her it excited me very much that he came inside her and I had to confess if we were younger and she were able to have babies, I’d want him to impregnate her!! This excited her so much she begged me to fuck her and she came all over my tiny white cock as I came inside her! She told me that was the first time she could really feel me inside her and I told her it was the first time in awhile I had felt her pussy gripping my cock as she came! Her pussy really milked every drop of cum from my balls! The idea of a black lover impregnating her with his black baby while we are married is very hot to us both! We only wish we were in that stage of life to make it happen! We both agree her becoming a hotwife and Queen Black with me has done wonders for our sex life and marriage! And, we hope you enjoy the pics and clips from our last encounter as much as we did experiencing it together!
This is what the Lifestyle is all about....welldone and continued KINKY fun.....

Love your story. In the lifestyle. And full IR cuck couole / Modern white marriage. As a white women. U cannot believe how many of us dram of being impregnated by a black alpha bull. Sexua got. Superior genetics. Women are wired to breed with an alpha. And black men are alphas. And coz I’m a total bitch. Which we all love. I tell my cuck to clean his black bull semen out of his wife’s pussy that is owned by the black man. And tell my bull that we’ve been trying for years. And now only want black seed and it will be immediate. Etc etc. The modern white marriage is growing daily and I beleive it’s the future. And white men cannot be in denial for much longer. They are accepting natural selection. I’m a trophy wife. And spend my days at gym. Spa. Shopping. Looking super hot. And always fuck huge black gym bulls. For total humiliation intimidation inferiority for my white beta husband. Ps. Love her thick wedding ring. I always have my mails very very long. And white or French. Just makes it look so stunning around that thick pitch black vascular shaft. And heels like my pic. Both to make the comparison more so. I will say how even my long nails don’t get all around his girth. Then flick my hubby’s tiny pasty white dick. Saying my nails are nearly as long as that. And I love my bulls 6ft 5 plus. Muscular. Ripped. And he towers over me even in high high heels. Whereas I tower over the white man ( my husband is older. Flabby. Pasty. Bald. And short. So make her get long white nails next time.

Love your story. In the lifestyle. And full IR cuck couole / Modern white marriage. As a white women. U cannot believe how many of us dram of being impregnated by a black alpha bull. Sexua got. Superior genetics. Women are wired to breed with an alpha. And black men are alphas. And coz I’m a total bitch. Which we all love. I tell my cuck to clean his black bull semen out of his wife’s pussy that is owned by the black man. And tell my bull that we’ve been trying for years. And now only want black seed and it will be immediate. Etc etc. The modern white marriage is growing daily and I beleive it’s the future. And white men cannot be in denial for much longer. They are accepting natural selection. I’m a trophy wife. And spend my days at gym. Spa. Shopping. Looking super hot. And always fuck huge black gym bulls. For total humiliation intimidation inferiority for my white beta husband. Ps. Love her thick wedding ring. I always have my mails very very long. And white or French. Just makes it look so stunning around that thick pitch black vascular shaft. And heels like my pic. Both to make the comparison more so. I will say how even my long nails don’t get all around his girth. Then flick my hubby’s tiny pasty white dick. Saying my nails are nearly as long as that. And I love my bulls 6ft 5 plus. Muscular. Ripped. And he towers over me even in high high heels. Whereas I tower over the white man ( my husband is older. Flabby. Pasty. Bald. And short. So make her get long white nails next time.
Forgot to say. I taunt my cuckold hubby. Saying so many whites woman now want this. I say it’s such a beautiful thought feeking his black baby grinding inside me. And coz he is a alpha. He does what he wants. And u will raise his baby. And want us to go out heavily pregnant in a short dress and high wedges. To a cafe for lunch. And then he arrives and joins us. And everyone will see whose baby I’m carrying. Just by how I react to him. Wanting him see how it’s my dream to have a black bulls baby. ( white women love the whole 9 months. And his genes are so superior so that they do what they should do. And this is why u see white woman still keep their bodies in shape. But with a swollen tummy only. Not same with white mens. We put in weight. Hate most of the pregnancy. It’s just something we should do. But black bulls make white wives feel like a total woman. Sexual. That’s why we dress sexy only for them.

They do our job

Back