Quarantine threesome.

My wife's young BBC BF has sheltered with us for over a week and we are loving it! Watching them turning each other on is amazing. An all day/all night thing! He is young and like the Energizer Bunny! It is working well and looks like it will be working for some time in the future! He is a good kid and thanks me every day for sharing Nellie with him! We all play games and cook together during the day and nights! They sleep in our bed and I sleep upstairs in a guest bedroom! He is also helping me do some things around our acreage that I have wanted to get done a long time! And he is trying to wear her pussy out with my help but I think she is winning! LOL. All in all, it is a win/win/win so far! She is one happy smiling girl!

My wife's young BBC BF has sheltered with us for over a week and we are loving it! Watching them turning each other on is amazing. An all day/all night thing! He is young and like the Energizer Bunny! It is working well and looks like it will be working for some time in the future! He is a good kid and thanks me every day for sharing Nellie with him! We all play games and cook together during the day and nights! They sleep in our bed and I sleep upstairs in a guest bedroom! He is also helping me do some things around our acreage that I have wanted to get done a long time! And he is trying to wear her pussy out with my help but I think she is winning! LOL. All in all, it is a win/win/win so far! She is one happy smiling girl!
Sounds absolutely perfect! Congrats to all 3 of you and may it continue for a long time! Very jealous here

Back