QOS tattoo/jewellery for Wife/GF to attract Bulls.

Q1. Does your wife/gf has QoS tattoo/jewellery or not ?
Q2. Is it real tattoo or temporary? And what kind of QoS jewellery she wears?
Q3. Is it easily visible to others and especially bulls ?
Q4. Have any bull approached you or wife after seeing the tattoo/ jewellery?

1) Yes, she has a lot of QoS/slut temporary tattoos and jewelry ... probably almost too much such that it's hard to pick what she wants to wear :rolleyes: The only issue with a lot of the jewelry is that most are very cheaply made and break easily, which isn't ideal for "activities" sometimes. I guess a lot of it has to be considered somewhat disposable over time. It is surprising how mainstream it is now though. A quick search of the Internet, and even Amazon, turns up loads of swinger, hotwife, cuck, etc accessories :cool:

2) Temporary tattoo for now, but as she's gotten more into the lifestyle we've talked about a real one. We'll probably get her a real QoS tattoo within the year I bet. Our initial thoughts were to put it somewhere discrete, but we'll probably put it on her ankle since honestly most people have no idea what it means and she'd love for those that do to know she's a slut ;)

Jewelry... all the standard stuff, but she usually wears in order of choice an anklet, belly button charm, ear rings, necklace/choker. She really likes to wear QoS/swinger anklets all the time because it makes her feel slutty and no one notices, or maybe they do? :unsure: heh

3) When we play she has the temporary tattoos in places they'd see while fucking her so they know she's their slut. We haven't had the temporary tattoos in more visible areas yet, but maybe we'll put one of the simple QoS ones on her leg or something for fun. We'll see :devilish:

And again with the jewelry, yes she wears the more subtle jewelry in public pretty regularly. So things like little spade or sperm ear rings, or MFFM/QoS/Spade/MMMF/Slut anklets are something she wears all the time. I really do like that :)

4) Nope... not that I'm aware of ;) But at MFM or parties, the guys do like it. I suspect at parties women with tattoos and jewelry would definitely get attention :)

View media item 389469
View media item 286891
View media item 18418

Last edited:
I use temp tat's so I can move them around and I always wear some type of QOS jewelry

Please login or become a member to view

View media item 109988
View media item 63639
View media item 179

1) Yes, she has a lot of QoS/slut temporary tattoos and jewelry ... probably almost too much such that it's hard to pick what she wants to wear :rolleyes: The only issue with a lot of the jewelry is that most are very cheaply made and break easily, which isn't ideal for "activities" sometimes. I guess a lot of it has to be considered somewhat disposable over time. It is surprising how mainstream it is now though. A quick search of the Internet, and even Amazon, turns up loads of swinger, hotwife, cuck, etc accessories :cool:

2) Temporary tattoo for now, but as she's gotten more into the lifestyle we've talked about a real one. We'll probably get her a real QoS tattoo within the year I bet. Our initial thoughts were to put it somewhere discrete, but we'll probably put it on her ankle since honestly most people have no idea what it means and she'd love for those that do to know she's a slut ;)

Jewelry... all the standard stuff, but she usually wears in order of choice an anklet, belly button charm, ear rings, necklace/choker. She really likes to wear QoS/swinger anklets all the time because it makes her feel slutty and no one notices, or maybe they do? :unsure: heh

3) When we play she has the temporary tattoos in places they'd see while fucking her so they know she's their slut. We haven't had the temporary tattoos in more visible areas yet, but maybe we'll put one of the simple QoS ones on her leg or something for fun. We'll see :devilish:

And again with the jewelry, yes she wears the more subtle jewelry in public pretty regularly. So things like little spade or sperm ear rings, or MFFM/QoS/Spade/MMMF/Slut anklets are something she wears all the time. I really do like that :)

4) Nope... not that I'm aware of ;) But at MFM or parties, the guys do like it. I suspect at parties women with tattoos and jewelry would definitely get attention :)

View media item 389469
View media item 286891
View media item 18418
Thanks for the pics and all the narrative. Always so great to get to know more about the woman/couple behind the pics.

I've worn temporary QOS tattoos often when going out. But I have no permanent tattoos. I do have a few items of QOS jewelry that I wear more on out of town trips.

Q1. Does your wife/gf has QoS tattoo/jewellery or not ?
Q2. Is it real tattoo or temporary? And what kind of QoS jewellery she wears?
Q3. Is it easily visible to others and especially bulls ?
Q4. Have any bull approached you or wife after seeing the tattoo/ jewellery?
1. Tattoo, jewelry and g strings
2. Temporary, anklet
3. Yes
4. Yes but just once :(

Back