QoS tattoo ideas

Take the rebel rag replace the stars with QoS's?

Something like this I found on the internet but amped.

Attachments

• 1563226141600.png
    1563226141600.png
    341 KB · Views: 45
We I am thinking of having a Queen of ♠️ Tattoo !!
I Would like some ideas of where to have it and what’s a cute design if there any wife’s out there with a photo of there bbc mark ...x

Anyone know where I can get one of these Tattoo's? I want to ask my husband to wear one for me and see what he says. I want to spark some kind of interest in him. Lately I have been thinking I want him to be a cuckold. I know I probably have no chance but its a thought anyway.
Thanks all. Enjoy the holidays.

Ok I found some on the bay. Not too sure the size though. Anyone like to chime in on whether I should get a JOS or a Beta "B" Tattoo for hubby first time (I hope)

Last edited:
I've finally decided to get a QoS tattoo, but I don't like the plain jane ones that look like a stamp like these, I need ideas and I want something pretty
View attachment 2723937
Have you had yours done already? If so, please consider posting a pic to the thread below (link). i am looking for alternative designs and not the plain/simple well-known ones.
The posts in that thread can also serve you as a pointer in case you're still considering. ;) TY

I was thinking of a QoS playing card with a pinup girl for the Queen. Lots of flexibility in the design to customize and could be very sexy or subtle.

Back