QOS Group/Party In Maryland!

Due to Covid-19, We will be conducting temperature tests at the door.

BAREBACK, CREAMPIE, DP, GANGBANG, Bukkake, & Facial!

Saturday, May 22nd
8 pm to 10 pm
Waldorf, MD

The exact address will be given only to those who rsvp in advance.

Men arrive between 8 pm and 9 pm

Men: Recommended: Business Casual, or casual

This event is extremely limited to first come first serve.

ALL Guest MUST BE PRESENT BY 9 pm

Mistress J is Bareback Only!

Mistress J is looking for 40+ Guys for Gangbang, Creampie, DP, Bukkake, Golden Shower, & Facials!

Please make no mistake this event will fill up fast even though she is looking for 40+ men! Get your tickets ASAP!

If you have never partied with Mistress J trust me you don't want to miss out.

Unfortunately, this event is for single men only! I know right when have you ever heard that lol.

All men attending must provide a valid ID either on the date of the event or before inbox me for more info

Attachments

• MistressJ_Gangbang.jpg
    MistressJ_Gangbang.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 164
We attended the April 30th event and we had a wonderful evening and a great sex filled evening. This was the first event of this type that we have attended were there was mostly black gentlemen and a few couples. Needless to say, the host was very friendly and gracious and strived to make sure that we were comfortable and that we have a good time. We attended with another couple who had been there before and it wasn’t long after we arrived that my wife was involved in a conversation with many gentlemen and soon we found ourselves upstairs where my wife proceeded to give a very hot show with a very well endowed young man. We stayed several hours and we met many very friendly and respectful men and my wife finished the evening with a MFM threesome that resulted in her having cum on her face and in her mouth. We’re looking forward to being regular attendees at these events. I have attached a picture of the threesome to show just how much my wife enjoyed herself.0D523926-6784-4D96-9AF2-7C24D5E5F769.jpeg

We attended the April 30th event and we had a wonderful evening and a great sex filled evening. This was the first event of this type that we have attended were there was mostly black gentlemen and a few couples. Needless to say, the host was very friendly and gracious and strived to make sure that we were comfortable and that we have a good time. We attended with another couple who had been there before and it wasn’t long after we arrived that my wife was involved in a conversation with many gentlemen and soon we found ourselves upstairs where my wife proceeded to give a very hot show with a very well endowed young man. We stayed several hours and we met many very friendly and respectful men and my wife finished the evening with a MFM threesome that resulted in her having cum on her face and in her mouth. We’re looking forward to being regular attendees at these events. I have attached a picture of the threesome to show just how much my wife enjoyed herself.View attachment 4103554
I was there that night. Y’all occupied my fav room throughout the night. Glad y’all enjoyed yourselves

Due to Covid-19, We will be conducting temperature tests at the door.

HUMPDAY BAREBACK CREAMPIE GANGBANG!

Wednesday, June 23rd
8 pm to 10 pm
Largo, MD

Men arrive between 8 pm and 9 pm

Men: Recommended: Business Casual, or casual

This event is extremely limited to first come first serve.

ALL Guest MUST BE PRESENT BY 9 pm

Mistress J is Bareback Only!

Mistress J is looking for 50+ Guys for Gangbang, Creampie, DP, Bukkake, & Facials!

We will have a special guest fluffer!

Please make no mistake this event will fill up fast even though she is looking for 50+ men! Get your tickets ASAP!

If you have never partied with Mistress J trust me you don't want to miss out.

MORE INFO TEXT: 301-359-1384

Attachments

• June 23rd.jpg
    June 23rd.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 131
We started a new QOS party/group in Maryland. The name of the party is Interracial Fantasies! We have been doing events for well over 20 plus years now and we have already had about 4 successful IR events. The party is held at a 6 bedroom house in Maryland. We have a huge lounge/ meet and greet area with a bar, buffet, and big screen tv. We have 2 private rooms, 3 large open playrooms, a spanking bench, jacuzzi, saint Andrews cross, Gloryhole wall and lots of sex toys.

If you would like to join us for our next event please feel free to inquire!
Can you send me info?

Great thread and exactly why we came to this site. Please add us to any related list and I will explore the previously mentioned web sites and email addresses.

We started a new QOS party/group in Maryland. The name of the party is Interracial Fantasies! We have been doing events for well over 20 plus years now and we have already had about 4 successful IR events. The party is held at a 6 bedroom house in Maryland. We have a huge lounge/ meet and greet area with a bar, buffet, and big screen tv. We have 2 private rooms, 3 large open playrooms, a spanking bench, jacuzzi, saint Andrews cross, Gloryhole wall and lots of sex toys.

If you would like to join us for our next event please feel free to inquire!
Hello there asking for more information

DOMINATE ME KINK GLORYHOLE PARTY!

June 26th, 2021

9 pm to 3 am

Studio69, Bowie MD

Theme: KINK / BDSM

Couples and women arrive at 9 pm to get changed, have some cocktails, and get ready for the fun!

Guys arrive at 10 pm, which gives the women and couples a chance to relax and mingle a bit and get into the groove!

Everyone is expected to arrive before 12 am! Please don't come after 12 am or you will not gain entry NO EXCEPTIONS! Doors Locked at 12 am Sharp NO IN AND OUTS!

THE DRESS CODE

Ladies! Wear your sexiest Kink Themed Outfits, See Through Mesh or mini skirts or Black dresses! Let's get creative!
We will have rooms available for you to change into your outfits PLEASE have a coat or sweater do not walk up to the house in kink outfits.

Men: Recommended: Dress To Impress, Business Casual, Dress pants, Collared shirt can't go wrong. Dress as if you are going on a date.

Don't wear the Following clothing, please!

No Sports attire, sweats, sportswear, Hoodies

No Boots

No Tanks

No Shorts-unless themed event

No Cargo Pants

No Plain white or Black T-Shirt unless part of Theme

If you are dressed down in any way you will be turned away NO EXCEPTIONS!

House Amenities Include:

· 5 Separate play Areas

· Lounge & Dance Area

· Fetish Hang Cuffs, Floggers, Saint Andrew's Cross, Fuck Saw

· Gloryhole Wall

· BYOB

· Food Buffet Provided

· Famous Rum Punch

Our Events Sell Out Fast! We limit attendance so RSVP as soon as possible.

Bring your own bottles and/or beer! We'll have ice and mixers.

But please tip our sexy bartenders.

Men allowed in at 10 pm.

ALL Guest MUST BE PRESENT BY 12:00 am I repeat 12:00 am unless you are coming from a far distance we may make special exceptions!

Inbox for more info!

Attachments

• Dominate Me Kink Party June 26th.jpg
    Dominate Me Kink Party June 26th.jpg
    887.5 KB · Views: 95
INTERRACIAL NOT PULLING OUT OF YOUR WIFE PARTY!

Friday, July 30th, 2021

VENUE: Studio69, Maryland

9 pm - 3 am

Ladies, if you are into chocolate, then cum party with us!

If You're looking for the Ultimate Interracial Themed party in Maryland you don't want to miss this event

This party is for Queenofspadez approved Couples with hot-wives, QoS, and like-minded Select Single Females who desire one or more select Single Black Gentlemen per hot-wife/single female as their husbands/boyfriends participate and/or watch!

Our parties are always laid back, relaxed and fun! You are never required to participate in any activity that you are not completely comfortable.

If you are interested in attending please apply on qeeneofspadez.com. Even if you have attended our events before please do not just show up you will not be admitted into the event.

These events are not about Quantity but Quality and putting people who are passionate about the QOS lifestyle!

THEME: Alright Ladies this is your moment to show off your sexiest and naughtiest lingerie, Sexy Dress, short skirts, Mini Skirts, and skip the panties because this is a party where less is more!!

MEN: "DRESS TO IMPRESS" (NO SNEAKERS, DROOPY JEANS, SWEATSUITS, BASEBALL CAPS, ETC), NO EXCEPTIONS!!

**While we encourage you to dress in theme, it is not required and upscale club wear is always in Welcome!

Multiple Play Rooms for some HOT MFM/GB Play!

3 Open Plays Rooms

2 Private Play Rooms

Light Buffet

Saint Andrews Cross

Spanking Bench

Bar/ Lounge area, music, and more!

BYOB Event!

But please be sure to tip our sexy bartender!

ALL of our parties allow you to determine your own comfort level where like-minded adults can meet, mingle and play in a safe, fun, friendly and "EXCITING" environment where the ladies rule, are ALWAYS in control, and where NO MEANS NO!

Everyone is expected to dress down by 10 PM!

Hope to see you for an "UNBELIEVABLE" party!

DETAILS AND EXACT ADDRESS WILL BE PROVIDED TO THOSE WHO RSVP

Inbox me for more info!

Attachments

• July 30th Not Pulling Out-2.jpg
    July 30th Not Pulling Out-2.jpg
    755.2 KB · Views: 94

Friday, July 30th, 2021

9 pm - 3 am

If You're looking for the Ultimate Interracial Themed party in Maryland you don't want to miss this event

This party is for Queenofspadez approved Couples with hot-wives, QoS, and like-minded Select Single Females who desire one or more select Single Black Gentlemen per hot-wife/single female as their husbands/boyfriends participate and/or watch!

Our parties are always laid back, relaxed and fun! You are never required to participate in any activity that you are not completely comfortable.

If you are interested in attending please apply on qeeneofspadez.com. Even if you have attended our events before please do not just show up you will not be admitted into the event.

These events are not about Quantity but Quality and putting people who are passionate about the QOS lifestyle!

THEME: Alright Ladies this is your moment to show off your sexiest and naughtiest lingerie, Sexy Dress, short skirts, Mini Skirts, and skip the panties because this is a party where less is more!!

MEN: "DRESS TO IMPRESS" (NO SNEAKERS, DROOPY JEANS, SWEATSUITS, BASEBALL CAPS, ETC), NO EXCEPTIONS!!

**While we encourage you to dress in theme, it is not required and upscale club wear is always in Welcome!

3 Open Plays Rooms

2 Private Play Rooms

Light Buffet

Saint Andrews Cross

Spanking Bench

BYOB Event!

ALL of our parties allow you to determine your own comfort level where like-minded adults can meet, mingle and play in a safe, fun, friendly and "EXCITING" environment where the ladies rule, are ALWAYS in control, and where NO MEANS NO!

Inbox me for more info!
This sounds like a good one ☝️

Friday, July 30th, 2021

9 pm - 3 am

3 Open Plays Rooms

2 Private Play Rooms

Light Buffet

Saint Andrews Cross

Spanking Bench

BYOB Event!

Inbox me for more info!
How was the turn out?

Back