qos BBC slut tatto

rose and dave

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
UK
rose has to my surprise agreed to have a BBC slut tattoo on her butt it's a temp tattoo but its a start
after 2 years of trying she has agreed she loves the look of BBC and its her fantasy to have sex with a black man and to show me she means it she will put the tattoo on her butt and go outdoor with it on she said she will tell me how she feels going out knowing its on her butt and no one knows about it she thinks she will feel naughty so look out for her pics very soon

update looks like rose is not ready now to have the tattoo ( im a BBC slut ) asked her yesterday and she said later then later came and went and she didn't mention it , im not going to push it as I don't want to put pressure on her to do it I want her to want to do it as that's where the pleasure comes from her wanting to , sorry guys but i'm sure she will come through later

update im over the moon rose said today she is ready to apply her QOS tattoo and go out also to take a few pics and post on BTW for you guys here is a few of the pics then we will go out and see if she feels any excitement knowing she has a QOS BBC SLUT tattoo especially if we walk past any black men and they wont know that a BBC slut just brushed passed them I think rose will get very exited about it another step closer to making her fantasy come true

Attachments

• DSC02278 (2).JPG
    DSC02278 (2).JPG
    425.1 KB · Views: 40
  • DSC02279 (2).JPG
    DSC02279 (2).JPG
    509.8 KB · Views: 47
  • DSC022912 (2).JPG
    DSC022912 (2).JPG
    322.5 KB · Views: 56
  • DSC022943.JPG
    DSC022943.JPG