Pussyfree alternative

Any number of arrangements can work. Some of my fellow cucks have cleanup duty, others do not. My wife won’t let me watch so I don’t participate.
I can see how it would be a turn on for her to not have you in the room and than again to have the husband/cuck watching. What is your roles with other cucks in your neighborhood? how many are there of you in this group?

I deal with it fine. It took an adjustment but after a while I grew into it and accepted “my” version of sex. My wife will usually teases my shrimp dick while licking my nipples and jerking me off. That’s how we reconnect after she gets off on her bbc dildo or bbc bull. That’s our way of having sex and emotionally reconnecting. She’s had what she needs physically and then helps me meets my needs. This is how we share intimacy now. On special occasions, if I’ve been a really good boy, she will finger my prostate till I explode all over the place

Last edited:
It’s quite surprising how readily straight hubbies become cocksuckers once they’ve been rendered pussyfree.
When we started our cuckold lifestyle, back in 2010, I was 100% straight and I couldn't imagine myself tasting another man's cum.
Now, after so many years in the lifestyle and already being more than two years pussyfree I enjoy tasting and swallowing my wife's bull's cum.

Oh my husband is bi and has had a handful of bi experiences already. Being pussyfree if that is what it leads to, will not be an issue for him. He is into pleasing others more than pleasing himself anyways.
I'm like your hubby in that I like pleasing others more than myself. I always made my wife orgasm 3 to 5 times before I do and sometimes I dont even orgasm because I got over stimulated but I always would please my partner first.

It is now going on almost 4 years of me caged with no pussy. Although I do service her bull and his friends I have not had release. I would love another caged cuck to 69 with and suck each other’s balls until we try to cum
Well I have to say you're quite Amazing! After one month locked up I can't stand it...I get so horny and attached to the keyholder that it's embarrassing.
It's a nonsexual relationship but all I think about is his cock and pleasing him.
I'm pussy free but chastity just drives it home. I can't do more than a month. I admire you and wish I could do your regiment.

Back