Pussyfree alternative

I think this is a dream cum true. I wish I had neighbors like that. I've been pussy free now for 6 months and going. I can't even touch or lick her pussy as of about a week ago. my junk is too small for a cage, so I just get to cum when she plays with me every monday. it's a great lifestyle. I only eat cum now, not even pussy juice and I'm loving the transition.

Necessity is the source of invention…

I couldn’t cum hands free until I was caged for an extended time, then I learned my spots. The prostrate is a magical thing, and a good massage will have you addicted. My ex and I just transitioned me to thing of Sex as being pegged or massaged…

I couldn’t cum hands free until I was caged for an extended time, then I learned my spots. The prostrate is a magical thing, and a good massage will have you addicted. My ex and I just transitioned me to thing of Sex as being pegged or massaged…
that's awesome. sorry you said ex. is your new partner keeping up with it?

Me to...I could cum 10 times better from anal! But it seems like it was a real conditioning response.
I'm sorry she's an ex...do you mind sharing what happened?!

Back