Pussyfree alternative

isn't it wonderful that us whitey understood our place and we so gladly accept it so we enjoy xo
We do indeed know our place. When our Black neighbor took my elderly wife away from me I didn’t say a word. My teensy cock couldn’t compare with his 9”.

Attachments

• 0E313937-5385-4B47-8C8D-471E0283BFB7.jpeg
    0E313937-5385-4B47-8C8D-471E0283BFB7.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 51
Our Black neighbor enjoys turning local hubbies into cucks and has had great success at it. And since he requires that our hotwives make us pussyfree we have had to be creative about finding release. A number of us now get together to service one another. How are other pussyfree cucks dealing with it?
That's ok but in front of our wives and their Bulls!

I’m pussyfree and my Hotwife and her black Bull have decided that i no longer will have sex with another person, only hand jobs by myself. They control and overlook the handjobs and decide when it is time for, meaning they uncage me. At the beginning it was really tough but by now it’s so exciting that i no longer have control over my sex life. As mentioned in another thread the black Bull is the only one who has the key to my cage. Another one is in a key safe for emergencies at our house.
Not sure if this is where my husband and I want to end up, but it's hot and a huge turn on to read and think about.

Not sure if this is where my husband and I want to end up, but it's hot and a huge turn on to read and think about.
i understand that not everyone wants to end up like i did but as you write, it's hot and and a huge turn on for everyone.
When we started with the lifestyle i never thought i would give up the control of my sex life. It was a natural process over time as the black Bull started to control our sex life. We don't know how we will process further in the submissive lifestyle. Still a lot is possible and as long as everyone agrees / accepts and is happy we are fine.

Our Black neighbor enjoys turning local hubbies into cucks and has had great success at it. And since he requires that our hotwives make us pussyfree we have had to be creative about finding release. A number of us now get together to service one another. How are other pussyfree cucks dealing with it?
So when you say a number of you get together to service one another, do you mean two service each other out only, or do perhaps a group of six of you lucky cuckolds meet as a group at times? Because at this time, my hand is my only option.

Service? Blowjobs? handjobs? Anal?
please explain

Back