Pussy Spankng

One of the great things a woman ever said to me is when MB said to me while we were making out - "spank my pussy". I remember thinking "you have met the right guy".

I was talking/chatting with a sexY BBC earlier today, and he said we wanted to spank my white married pussy until I came.

Has anyone done this...can you really cum from this or is it just the excitement.

Omg...

Yes sexyspang is very exciting, if whoever does it to us, be it man or girl, knows how to do it ..., without a doubt it is very hot and usually reaches an orgasm ... it is true

Try it Maggie, and you want to do it again, for sure Alice

My wife has seen black men do this in videos and loves it/

What black men do, the way they do it, their wonderful black dicks its plentiful and hot cum besides his way of enjoying a female dominating her, fucking "all" her humid and hot holes very hard and deep up to make the female exhausted from being so fucked t .....hey make the BBC, the best lovers for any hot white female.

I love the BBC are the Best :threesome: :lips: :sex:

18_Alice_0300117_gang.jpg

I used to "bip" my GF's pussy with my belt as she blew me and she would cum like her finger was stuck in a electrical socket. Very Cool and Hot at the same time.

Back