Pussy size

My wife has a naturally large pussy. Not from constant use of big dildoes, big cocks or childbirth. Its just a naturally large/ loose pussy and has been since i've known her. She has never struggled with inserting big toys or fists etc. even years before childbirth, she doesn't even have to keep using them to stay loose, its just the way she is. When we first met, we went to an adult bookstore to buy her a dildo, and she was a little embarrassed about the fact she wanted a very, very thick girthed one and the fact i'm quite small felt it was going to hurt my feelings etc. It even took about a year or so before she started to own the fact she was large.

Obviously it doesn't bother us now, and for me, its the most amazing feeling fucking her even though, we are about as opposite as you can get when it comes to being a good fit sexually, our bits don't fit, but it works for us :)
Just my kinda gal!

5'3" petite but can handle the largest with ease as long as I am fully aroused. The natural rest depth for most of us is only a few inches, maybe 5. But arousal seems to loosen muscles so it stretches and distended to accommodate a fully erect well hung penis. Things seem to shift a little, so it is not an assault on my cervix and bladder.

My wife is rather tight when it comes sex but she is only somewhat nervous about encountering a well hung black man because, in her words, "I know if he takes his time with me I'll be able to relax and eventually take him." I asked her about physical limitations of her size and a hung black man and she told me "you really do not need to worry about that, my size is not going to be an issue for me." Ouch, at times she asked me to go easy but here she is talking about someone bigger and not being worried.
Given she knows her body I know she would not allow a guy with a large penis to have sex with her if she thought she could not deal with him. I think it is a mental thing as well as a physical thing as some have stated. She has admitted black men get her very aroused so she must know that excitement is letting her be in places in her mind with him that she has never been with me hence her being unfazed by any of this.

That got me to researching and I never knew any of the following until my wife and I started talking about her being with a hung black man so excuse me if I sound like a complete idiot for passing this on to those who are well informed, but hey, at least I keep trying to learn about women and their bodies.
I never knew the vagina has the ability to elongate during intercourse to accommodate a penis. So while most women are actually not equipped to handle a large man under normal situations, their bodies are prepared to deal with a partner who comes very well equipped. By getting aroused ******* flows to the genital area, and sexual excitement causes the upper two-thirds of the vagina to lengthen by forsing the cervix and uterus to ascend. I did not know this!!!!
It sounds very clinical, but from an evolutionary standpoint the majority of women's bodies are ready to accommodate a man of most any size. It really says a lot about women to me in that they can derive pleasure in many ways and that their bodies were actually designed to be with men who might not be of average size. Sexual selection anyone?
During arousal a woman's vagina elongates and her cervix, the neck of the uterus, will lift up and move out of the way making her vagina prepared to be penetrated. Given that most women's vaginas are about 4" from the opening to the cervix when un-aroused one can see that after the initial physical response a woman might want to be penetrated even deeper depending on the passion of the moment.

My wife is rather tight when it comes sex but she is only somewhat nervous about encountering a well hung black man because, in her words, "I know if he takes his time with me I'll be able to relax and eventually take him." I asked her about physical limitations of her size and a hung black man and she told me "you really do not need to worry about that, my size is not going to be an issue for me." Ouch, at times she asked me to go easy but here she is talking about someone bigger and not being worried.
Given she knows her body I know she would not allow a guy with a large penis to have sex with her if she thought she could not deal with him. I think it is a mental thing as well as a physical thing as some have stated. She has admitted black men get her very aroused so she must know that excitement is letting her be in places in her mind with him that she has never been with me hence her being unfazed by any of this.

That got me to researching and I never knew any of the following until my wife and I started talking about her being with a hung black man so excuse me if I sound like a complete idiot for passing this on to those who are well informed, but hey, at least I keep trying to learn about women and their bodies.
I never knew the vagina has the ability to elongate during intercourse to accommodate a penis. So while most women are actually not equipped to handle a large man under normal situations, their bodies are prepared to deal with a partner who comes very well equipped. By getting aroused ******* flows to the genital area, and sexual excitement causes the upper two-thirds of the vagina to lengthen by forsing the cervix and uterus to ascend. I did not know this!!!!
It sounds very clinical, but from an evolutionary standpoint the majority of women's bodies are ready to accommodate a man of most any size. It really says a lot about women to me in that they can derive pleasure in many ways and that their bodies were actually designed to be with men who might not be of average size. Sexual selection anyone?
During arousal a woman's vagina elongates and her cervix, the neck of the uterus, will lift up and move out of the way making her vagina prepared to be penetrated. Given that most women's vaginas are about 4" from the opening to the cervix when un-aroused one can see that after the initial physical response a woman might want to be penetrated even deeper depending on the passion of the moment.

This is just a bit more information that I wanted but it was interesting.

This is just a bit more information that I wanted but it was interesting.

I knew it would be clinical but it is what a woman's body does and I think it prudent I know these things about my wife. I googled a lot of things to discover this and it set me straight on just what my wife already knows about herself and seeing a man who is bigger than me.
My concern was me being uninformed and not knowing what it would be like for her to take on someone well endowed. She said it would be painful but some of that would be "good" pain and that motivated to read up.

The taller you our the deeper the vaginal canal,the wider the hips the the more the pussy can take as afar as girth goes. ...and im alamost 6ft and have the phatest white girl booty you could imagine,ig u could say im basically built to serve bigblack cock?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-08-27-06-25-01-1.png
    Screenshot_2017-08-27-06-25-01-1.png
    215.4 KB · Views: 79
Among those things that seem to be completely ignored is the fact that different women have different sizes of pussy.

This is important because, since there are also different sizes of penis, the problem of their compatibility arises and the satisfaction you get also depends on it.

My best sexual experience has been with a woman with a large and deep pussy. I could take her fully, deeply, in any position and she couldn't get enough of it; while women with an average sized or small sized pussy told me to "Be careful with my big dick", "Don't go too far" or "It hurts". And when I say big pussy, I don't mean big women. Women with big pussies are usually taller than average, with big breasts.

This is discussed at length in the real Kama Sutra, the original one written 2000 years ago (the one without the pictures).

What is your experience ?

I had a very tall girlfriend, 5'10" which is very close to my height. I'm 6', and the first time I got with her she told me to stop because it was hurting her that bad. I did stop and we went out to eat and ******* time. Later at night time I asked if she wanted to try again. Same thing. Too much pain for her, this after getting her real creamy from eating her out for a good twenty minutes and her coming four times in that short space of time.

So taller women DO NOT necessarily have "big pussies!" That same girlfriend was probably too nervous even after giving her a massage and stuff. I got her to relax the next time around and she was fine, she (her pussy) ate me up like a gourmet meal.

Women come with varying sizes of equipment so you can't really tell who has what from their size, I'd wager to bet, any more that you can tell which man is packing from observing his size. For example, there are big guys with little dicks and there are shorter or smaller or slimmer guys who are well hung. Can't really tell unless you get up close to deal with the individual intimately or you see some pictures of their person or something like that.

I had a very tall girlfriend, 5'10" which is very close to my height. I'm 6', and the first time I got with her she told me to stop because it was hurting her that bad. I did stop and we went out to eat and ******* time. Later at night time I asked if she wanted to try again. Same thing. Too much pain for her, this after getting her real creamy from eating her out for a good twenty minutes and her coming four times in that short space of time.

So taller women DO NOT necessarily have "big pussies!" That same girlfriend was probably too nervous even after giving her a massage and stuff. I got her to relax the next time around and she was fine, she (her pussy) ate me up like a gourmet meal.

Women come with varying sizes of equipment so you can't really tell who has what from their size, I'd wager to bet, any more that you can tell which man is packing from observing his size. For example, there are big guys with little dicks and there are shorter or smaller or slimmer guys who are well hung. Can't really tell unless you get up close to deal with the individual intimately or you see some pictures of their person or something like that.

BINGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Glad someone else said this.

My best friend is a sexologist and have described it as pure training combined with genetics, but training is 80% of it really.
Basicly you train so your body can lift up your cervix to give access to the Posterior Fornix area for big cocks.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vaginal_fornix
Thats why we BBC girls train our pussies with big dildos. We want to be able to take all of that big black cock all the way in :)

Also, you havent had sex until you have had a cock up into your Posterior Fornix area... ;)

My best friend is a sexologist and have described it as pure training combined with genetics, but training is 80% of it really.
Basicly you train so your body can lift up your cervix to give access to the Posterior Fornix area for big cocks.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vaginal_fornix
Thats why we BBC girls train our pussies with big dildos. We want to be able to take all of that big black cock all the way in :)

Also, you havent had sex until you have had a cock up into your Posterior Fornix area... ;)

Biology and getting adjusted. My wife does not like dildos so it is with someone where she will figure things out

Back