Pussy size

My fwb that I'm with on a very regular basis is about 10ish inches, though he is average girth, and I'm only 5"2 and I can take all of him. I've never had an issue with any girth either, but havent had one with both extreme girth and extreme length, so I guess that would be the deciding factor :)

I also believe it’s about how you fuck and knowing the very best positions to get good depth and angles too many just rush in...
That, and knowing your anatomy, how your body works and training those functions.
You would be surprised if you knew how much we girls talk about our vaginas in closed groups... Its a science taking big black cock! lol

That, and knowing your anatomy, how your body works and training those functions.
You would be surprised if you knew how much we girls talk about our vaginas in closed groups... Its a science taking big black cock! lol
Love this and boy what a milf omfg

B
Im 5'6" and 115lbs and have a deep, stretchy pussy. Guys are usually impressed with how well I take it cause based on my looks you would think I was tight lol. I love it really deep once Im turned on... omg theres a spot that makes me squirt and shiver but only the big boys and toys can touch it. Biggest so far was 10" long and thick like my wrist sooooo fugn hawt.
View attachment 2345114
Beautiful pussy I'd never figured it's been stretched by a BBC I'd definitely have to eat that

Ok, Looks like Im gonna have to fly to sweden to Know more about that science of yours, check your DM's haha .

Mine is so tight it grip hubbys cock.
Even as wet as I get it’s still tight.
I am the same way - Just lucky I guess! People talk about it getting looser with use and age, but I am over 50 and have been enjoying bigger dicks for about 10 years, and also had four children - and I am STILL tight enough that my husband (who is small) is amazed that he still has to work it in.
View media item 169040

Im 5'6" and 115lbs and have a deep, stretchy pussy. Guys are usually impressed with how well I take it cause based on my looks you would think I was tight lol. I love it really deep once Im turned on... omg theres a spot that makes me squirt and shiver but only the big boys and toys can touch it. Biggest so far was 10" long and thick like my wrist sooooo fugn hawt.
View attachment 2345114
love that pose, did your husband take it? how often are all these guys stretching your sexy pussy?

Back