Pussy size

J is 5’8” tall and has a beautiful tight but deep pussy. I only know because she can take a 9” black dildo no problem, balls deep and even then it feels like there is room for more. I’ve never reached the ‘end’ myself which is why I’m desperate for her to enjoy a real life BBC. She doesn’t like to use the dildo and tells me it’s not life like. It’s comments like that that give me hope!

J’s best friend was dating a very well endowed black man for 2 years but claims that his cock was too big and it wasn’t comfortable during sex. Her friend is quite a big lady, 5’9” and pretty thick built. I’m not sure if the story is entirely true. Why would you stay with someone for 2 years if the sex was uncomfortable? Is ‘too big’ code for something that women use when they talk to each other about their bbc experiences..? As in, does it actually mean that the bbc was incredible?

i love my wifes deep pussy and ability to stretch. I first realized she could take a much larger dick when she got pregnant and was extra horny. There was a few times when she got so worked up that her pussy was looser like it was just begging to be filled. Wanting to see her full And satisfied is a big reason I asked her to be my hotwife.

Back