Pussy size

part of being a cuckold is pleasing a woman however she wants and bulls have their job to satisfy the woman as well, pussy rules
I can't seem to find a woman willing to do that. They're wanting monogamy, which gets boring after awhile. wouldn't mind being a cuck.

I can't seem to find a woman willing to do that. They're wanting monogamy, which gets boring after awhile. wouldn't mind being a cuck.
be careful what you wish for and be glad you have any woman and thankful if she wants and likes sex. All this crap about pussy and cock size is just fantasy and mostly wrong. Becoming a willing cuckold is not just about sex .

A really interesting point. My wife can't take anything more than about 7 before it bottoms out. She says it's very painful, not in a good way, like being punched in the stomach; however, she loves girth and can, with patients and lube, take my fist and she loves the feeling of being stretched. She clearly has a wide but shallow pussy. This makes finding the right guy difficult as BBC nearly always refers to length.

I find the greater the distance between your pussy and belly button, the longer cock you can take. Of course women who have had children seem to be able to take bigger cock. My perfect size is 10" and thick, but I have been able yo accommodate 12 inches if he takes his time while my pussy adjusts to him.

Among those things that seem to be completely ignored is the fact that different women have different sizes of pussy.

This is important because, since there are also different sizes of penis, the problem of their compatibility arises and the satisfaction you get also depends on it.

My best sexual experience has been with a woman with a large and deep pussy. I could take her fully, deeply, in any position and she couldn't get enough of it; while women with an average sized or small sized pussy told me to "Be careful with my big dick", "Don't go too far" or "It hurts". And when I say big pussy, I don't mean big women. Women with big pussies are usually taller than average, with big breasts.

This is discussed at length in the real Kama Sutra, the original one written 2000 years ago (the one without the pictures).

What is your experience ?
Hello! I think that the perception of sexual satisfaction with a small guy after trying a big black cock is very hard. Sexual pleasure doesn't happen from intercourse alone but is a huge part of it. The whole thing beggins with the eyes and mental stummulation. How many times have we seen a female enjoy a black guys balls while she puts the cock on her head etc. The whole thing just blows every other sexual experience away.
We lie to our selves when we say size doesn't matter. I honestly believe that at this day and age people should not be getting married in any way. Lol imagine, we love experimenting ( I love it ) and when we have the experience with a hung guy don't you think it's kinda awkward when you go back to your average or smaller guy?
The guys know it but the fear of being alone is stronger. Even if we read the Kamasutra, after we try a huge cock it really doesn't matter. The whole experience is just superior.

My wife has a naturally large pussy. Not from constant use of big dildoes, big cocks or childbirth. Its just a naturally large/ loose pussy and has been since i've known her. She has never struggled with inserting big toys or fists etc. even years before childbirth, she doesn't even have to keep using them to stay loose, its just the way she is. When we first met, we went to an adult bookstore to buy her a dildo, and she was a little embarrassed about the fact she wanted a very, very thick girthed one and the fact i'm quite small felt it was going to hurt my feelings etc. It even took about a year or so before she started to own the fact she was large.

Obviously it doesn't bother us now, and for me, its the most amazing feeling fucking her even though, we are about as opposite as you can get when it comes to being a good fit sexually, our bits don't fit, but it works for us :)

Back