Public breeding

Blondbunny

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
Australia
I have this fantasy of getting blacked in public in a quite place/night and then walking around in public with a cream pie.

I’m planning on doing this with my bull soon and I’m so excited. Has anyone done this? Would love to hear your experiences or recommendations on what places would be hot to do it? :D

Last edited:
Me too
I have some public experience
But never breeding in public
I would say
Car is the safest
Fuck on back seat
Make sure the area is not busy
Then if you kinky
You can do the cum walk

My wife has done guys in lots of places, highway head of course, in the penguin house at Seaworld, on a park bench at noon, lots of cars, a crowded dance club sitting on her dates cock with 2 couples watching.

In the movie theater, libraries, top floor of parking garages, dimly lit clubs, in the park at dusk. Admittedly, my public displays have become fewer and further between, as I get older. My best advise is to plan in advance. Sundresses, or flowing skirts, without panties. Absolutely NO zippers or belts!! Nothing kills the mood quicker metal scrapping across my dick. Joggers are a safe bet for the bull. Nothing says ownership like your girl, walking around the rest of the evening, with your cum dripping down her legs.

Back