Working out at the gym on evening by myself as hubby couldn’t be bothered I noticed a young black man bench pressing but was displaying one huge lump , he saw me watching and winked at me , I did try and get to see moor during my workout , as I left I noticed he had already gone , as I got to my car next to me was a car window open , I looked in , fuck , he was sitting naked strocking his huge cock , I opened his door and sucked him off.

This brings back such great memories. We have a ring doorbell and my wife took an incredible facial from a young black bull about 1am one night in our quiet neighborhood. Our house is 35 yards back from the road and we have lots of trees. so long driveway but porch/house lit up pretty good. It was planned, something had suggested so she set it up to fulfill my fantasy. I watched live thru my app just on the other side of the door. He came pretty quick all over her face, he left and she opened the door and left it open and gave me a long French kiss as he was circling out of our driveway and leaving. She’s fucked and taken cream pies on the porch too and fucked in their cars on our driveway numerous times, several times when her parents where even visiting/staying at our house but they were sound asleep other side of the house, still hot she is open to doing that kind of stuff to please me….got me a good girl!!! Of course, she gets lots of orgasms out of it too and obviously loves being very kinky with her sex!!!!

This brings back such great memories. We have a ring doorbell and my wife took an incredible facial from a young black bull about 1am one night in our quiet neighborhood. Our house is 35 yards back from the road and we have lots of trees. so long driveway but porch/house lit up pretty good. It was planned, something had suggested so she set it up to fulfill my fantasy. I watched live thru my app just on the other side of the door. He came pretty quick all over her face, he left and she opened the door and left it open and gave me a long French kiss as he was circling out of our driveway and leaving. She’s fucked and taken cream pies on the porch too and fucked in their cars on our driveway numerous times, several times when her parents where even visiting/staying at our house but they were sound asleep other side of the house, still hot she is open to doing that kind of stuff to please me….got me a good girl!!! Of course, she gets lots of orgasms out of it too and obviously loves being very kinky with her sex!!!!
wow. that is very hot!!! a cum facial and then french kissed you with the door open as he drove off? you have an amazing wife

Damn! Please share that video!

Back