Public BBC love

Do you guys let your wives flirt in public with a potential bull? Would you ever take one back home with you to have fun? What do you like to see from a bull hitting on your wife in public?
I did not have to "let" my wife flirt with Black bulls; she would do so automatically. It was part of her being a slutty hot wife. And we never had to take a Black bull home. Her flirting always led to her being fucked in the nearest available location. For example, one warm summer day, we were walking a hiking trail in the Palisades Interstate Park near NYC. The wife was only wearing a light summer dress with a micro length hem and a pair of red strappy sandals. A pair of Black men approached from the opposite direction. She whispered to me that it was good timing because she was ovulating. She struck up a conversation and started to flirt with the two men. At one point, she bent down and "adjusted" a sandal strap. This gave both men an excellent view of her sexy bare ass and the outer lips of her married white pussy. As she straightens up, both men had started to develop bulges in the crotch area of their walking shorts. My wife asked them if they liked what they had seen. They both nodded yes. My wife replied: "Well, you might as well see everything", and she took the dress off, displaying her 37D-25-36 birthday suit to the leering men. They needed no further encouragement. Both took off their clothes and approached my wife, shucking their Black cocks to full erections. There was a fallen tree trunk near the trail. My wife bent over the tree trunk and spread her legs wide, preparing to be fucked as nature intended, outdoors, in the doggy position. My wife turned to the two Black studs and with a wicked smile on her face, told both men: "Fuck me hard and deep"! She then added that she was in her fertile period and told both men to do their best and put a Black baby in her married white cunt. Each man in turn put his hard Black cock in her pussy and thrust in and out, balls deep. And each man's balls pumped big loads of Black baby-makers into my wife's receptive "mommy chamber" as the stud screamed with sexual pleasure and conquest. When all three were sated, my wife cleaned their cocks and balls with her mouth and tongue. As they started to dress, they asked me to take a photo of my nude wife, in order to show their friends proof of the hot white married bitch that they had fucked and inseminated. The attached photo is the copy that I took for our photo library. As they started to leave, each stud gave my nude wife a passionate kiss, their cum still running down her shapely legs. She gave each of them our home phone number, telling them to give us a call when they wanted to have another outdoors breeding session with her. But that's a story for another time.

Attachments

• Nude In Public-Hiking Trail.jpg
    Nude In Public-Hiking Trail.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 437
Please login or become a member to view

Y
Do you guys let your wives flirt in public with a potential bull? Would you ever take one back home with you to have fun? What do you like to see from a bull hitting on your wife in public?

Hell yes. That is super hot.. We are new to lifestyle but have played several times now within last 5 years. Wife first date with a black man nearly one year ago. We met in a bar and he sat in the booth next to my wife as I sat across from them. We were in bar first and he joined us about 20 minutes later, so everyone in the place including waiters, waitresses and other patrons knew we were husband and wife. When he joined us he slipped into the booth next to my wife and immediately gave her a long passionate kiss on the mouth. Then he introduced himself to me and ignored me after that mostly. He felt-up my wife under the table, looked me in the eye and said, "no panties" I like that. He finger fucked her, then took her hand under the table and placed it on his cock, asking her if she wanted that? She said yes, but didn't know if she could take something so big. He played with her tits and nipples, openly fondling her while he spoke to the waiter who returned to our table to take our ******* order. After he told the waiter what he wanted, my wife ordered and ******* for herself, then said "my husband will have another GNT and add my boyfriends ******* to our tab, please. The waiter got all flustered and blushed before quickly slipping away. I swear nearly everyone in the place was watching and staring at us, very humiliating for me (I loved it), as the big black Bull treated my wife as his fuck date, which she was, in a very open and overt manner. After a half hour or so we left and went back to our AIRB&B where he gave my wife the fucking of her life and made her squirt for the very first time. It was awesome, and he told me to bring my wife back to him next time we were in town, so he could break her in right. I have taken her back twice more since that first time almost a year ago, and each time he blows her mind more and more. It has been wonderful.IMG_0555.jpeg

I did not have to "let" my wife flirt with Black bulls; she would do so automatically. It was part of her being a slutty hot wife. And we never had to take a Black bull home. Her flirting always led to her being fucked in the nearest available location. For example, one warm summer day, we were walking a hiking trail in the Palisades Interstate Park near NYC. The wife was only wearing a light summer dress with a micro length hem and a pair of red strappy sandals. A pair of Black men approached from the opposite direction. She whispered to me that it was good timing because she was ovulating. She struck up a conversation and started to flirt with the two men. At one point, she bent down and "adjusted" a sandal strap. This gave both men an excellent view of her sexy bare ass and the outer lips of her married white pussy. As she straightens up, both men had started to develop bulges in the crotch area of their walking shorts. My wife asked them if they liked what they had seen. They both nodded yes. My wife replied: "Well, you might as well see everything", and she took the dress off, displaying her 37D-25-36 birthday suit to the leering men. They needed no further encouragement. Both took off their clothes and approached my wife, shucking their Black cocks to full erections. There was a fallen tree trunk near the trail. My wife bent over the tree trunk and spread her legs wide, preparing to be fucked as nature intended, outdoors, in the doggy position. My wife turned to the two Black studs and with a wicked smile on her face, told both men: "Fuck me hard and deep"! She then added that she was in her fertile period and told both men to do their best and put a Black baby in her married white cunt. Each man in turn put his hard Black cock in her pussy and thrust in and out, balls deep. And each man's balls pumped big loads of Black baby-makers into my wife's receptive "mommy chamber" as the stud screamed with sexual pleasure and conquest. When all three were sated, my wife cleaned their cocks and balls with her mouth and tongue. As they started to dress, they asked me to take a photo of my nude wife, in order to show their friends proof of the hot white married bitch that they had fucked and inseminated. The attached photo is the copy that I took for our photo library. As they started to leave, each stud gave my nude wife a passionate kiss, their cum still running down her shapely legs. She gave each of them our home phone number, telling them to give us a call when they wanted to have another outdoors breeding session with her. But that's a story for another time.
Your white wife was Trail Meat for those black strangers. Hopefully their babies they fucked into your wife came out as Black White Trail Mix.

She loves to flirt in public and I love to watch her do it. BUT, we don't bring anyone home. If anything is done, we do it in a motel. Safety, y'know?

that is one of my fantasies... would love to watch they flirt up to the point when he starts to feel her tits and pussy...

She always flirts in public and that’s how every hook up has been. Love after first hook up and meeting up again in public. Usually it will be full out of her all over him kissing and touching. Displaying her love for BBC.

Last edited:
On a bus

Attachments

• 1655051632240.png
    1655051632240.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 278
  • 1655051642771.png
    1655051642771.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 272
  • 1655051611934.png
    1655051611934.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 248
  • pies.jpg