Proud cuckold moment…..

luvs2watchhishotwife

Male
Gold Member
I live a great life, better than i deserve and have a wife that is 100% into this cuckolding interracial BBC lifestyle as i could have ever dreamed for. My wife, knowing she has my full support and 100% trust turned into a sexual daemon for BBC we calculated it up and it’s been 13 years of her steadily taking BBC. She wants and craves BBC as much today in her early 50’s and she did when she first discovered the joys and pleasures 13 years ago. My wife loves sex, always has and the people that know her closely know this as she will let it be known.

To get to my point, my wife has converted 4 long time friends to trying BBC, 3 to this day fuck BBC regularly and two of them are married. She also talked a couple new friends she met thru clubs and a swingers club into trying their first BBC although they were swinging and having sex with other men, only white. Those two girls still to this day now, mostly fuck black men. My wife has been working on another conversion, a friend of ours that’s very conservative, maybe in the past slightly racist a bit but now, after several divorces and being single with not much of a dating life all during covid, is horny, listening to my wife about how much fun NSA interracial sex is and is really close to giving my wife the greenlight to set up a “date”. Very, very attractive blonde, maybe slightly overweight but she wears it well and has a big, great set of tit’s. I thought this would be my wife’s next conquest as i do push her to convert any friends that show any crack to being interested and this is really one of the last conversions i thought she could pull but i figured the odd’s were only 2% max she could. This one still hasn’t happened but show’s very strong promise and i think it’s more a matter of when than if right now.

So, I get a text today, wife was hanging out with a cousin of mine, she‘s ******* related on my side, he was cousin by marriage. She and my wife have been good friends for years and go out for drinks often but not anything sexual, just regular fun drinking and bs’n at a bar but she’s pretty well figured out my wife is sexual and we probably swing and started asking a few questions today over lunch and mimosas. Turns out, poor thing is horny as hell, wants some relief and would be happy as hell with NSA sex a couple times a week and was wanting to know if we went to swingers clubs and if she could come with us and if it would upset me. My wife laid it all out, what we do, she said her eyes were like in shock but she said, OMG, that is so hot! My wife told her if she’s really interested, she can set up something soon, she said she for sure was and wife made a few texts and it’s set up tomorrow at noon in our house. She is going to come over early, wife suggested she get there a little early to take a few drinks and get relaxed but this is wild. My wife, one of our favorite cousins who is late 40’s, blonde, a tad overweight but well proportioned and a big ass the guys will love. Wife told her she usually takes pictures for me and if they play, she might be in them but she said she was ok with that if we were so long as everything is kept super discrete between us. Going to be a little weird seeing a cousin having sex with my wife and a bull but in a way super hot too. We’ve known and been close enough with her through the years to have full trust with this, I’m kinda excited about seeing the pics now!

When this happens tomorrow, my wife said this will be 7 of her white friends she’s talked into trying their first BBC and she thinks she will get #8 done before the end of the summer. She takes pride in doing this, she said her goal is a dozen before she turns 60, she said she already has her sights on two more friends, one of them divorced and the other a neighbor she has wine with occasionally for lunch who seems wild and has asked a time or two about the visitors that come to our house during the day so often. Wife has been putting it off as they are working on the pool, hot tub or something around the house but she says this girl isn’t a dummy and knows something’s up but seems super wild and has bragged about a few younger guys she has fucked in the past when her husband was away on business trips.

I live a great life, better than i deserve and have a wife that is 100% into this cuckolding interracial BBC lifestyle as i could have ever dreamed for. My wife, knowing she has my full support and 100% trust turned into a sexual daemon for BBC we calculated it up and it’s been 13 years of her steadily taking BBC. She wants and craves BBC as much today in her early 50’s and she did when she first discovered the joys and pleasures 13 years ago. My wife loves sex, always has and the people that know her closely know this as she will let it be known.

To get to my point, my wife has converted 4 long time friends to trying BBC, 3 to this day fuck BBC regularly and two of them are married. She also talked a couple new friends she met thru clubs and a swingers club into trying their first BBC although they were swinging and having sex with other men, only white. Those two girls still to this day now, mostly fuck black men. My wife has been working on another conversion, a friend of ours that’s very conservative, maybe in the past slightly racist a bit but now, after several divorces and being single with not much of a dating life all during covid, is horny, listening to my wife about how much fun NSA interracial sex is and is really close to giving my wife the greenlight to set up a “date”. Very, very attractive blonde, maybe slightly overweight but she wears it well and has a big, great set of tit’s. I thought this would be my wife’s next conquest as i do push her to convert any friends that show any crack to being interested and this is really one of the last conversions i thought she could pull but i figured the odd’s were only 2% max she could. This one still hasn’t happened but show’s very strong promise and i think it’s more a matter of when than if right now.

So, I get a text today, wife was hanging out with a cousin of mine, she‘s ******* related on my side, he was cousin by marriage. She and my wife have been good friends for years and go out for drinks often but not anything sexual, just regular fun drinking and bs’n at a bar but she’s pretty well figured out my wife is sexual and we probably swing and started asking a few questions today over lunch and mimosas. Turns out, poor thing is horny as hell, wants some relief and would be happy as hell with NSA sex a couple times a week and was wanting to know if we went to swingers clubs and if she could come with us and if it would upset me. My wife laid it all out, what we do, she said her eyes were like in shock but she said, OMG, that is so hot! My wife told her if she’s really interested, she can set up something soon, she said she for sure was and wife made a few texts and it’s set up tomorrow at noon in our house. She is going to come over early, wife suggested she get there a little early to take a few drinks and get relaxed but this is wild. My wife, one of our favorite cousins who is late 40’s, blonde, a tad overweight but well proportioned and a big ass the guys will love. Wife told her she usually takes pictures for me and if they play, she might be in them but she said she was ok with that if we were so long as everything is kept super discrete between us. Going to be a little weird seeing a cousin having sex with my wife and a bull but in a way super hot too. We’ve known and been close enough with her through the years to have full trust with this, I’m kinda excited about seeing the pics now!

When this happens tomorrow, my wife said this will be 7 of her white friends she’s talked into trying their first BBC and she thinks she will get #8 done before the end of the summer. She takes pride in doing this, she said her goal is a dozen before she turns 60, she said she already has her sights on two more friends, one of them divorced and the other a neighbor she has wine with occasionally for lunch who seems wild and has asked a time or two about the visitors that come to our house during the day so often. Wife has been putting it off as they are working on the pool, hot tub or something around the house but she says this girl isn’t a dummy and knows something’s up but seems super wild and has bragged about a few younger guys she has fucked in the past when her husband was away on business trips.
OMG your wife should become friends with mine so she can convert her to BBC only. You are a very lucky man my friend.

This is so hot. Would love to know what happens. Feel free to message us directly if your open to it. We would LOVE to have a friend like you and your wife or even as our neighbors. We are an early/mid 40s couple, just staring this journey. I'm sure we could help your wife meet her goal of getting to that dozen mark.

are you just an open minded husband or an active cuck for your wife and her Bull? Is so, do you meet up with any other cucks outside or during your wife's play?

(y)

Back