Promoting and Supporting Interracial

KingAcer

Male
From
FL, US
Hey you wonderful people,

Recently I was wondering how can people help promote and support interracial, with an emphasis on white women with black men. This is clearly obvious if you have a girlfriend or wife, you slowly open her up to the lifestyle, but what about those who are single men and want to help contribute to this beautiful idea?

I, just like everyone else here, love seeing white women getting with black men. On so many levels, it's just simply amazing. So how can we, as single men, cucks, etc, help to promote and support interracial?

Would love to hear some ideas and help encourage more women to get blacked! :sex:

Hi,

The same general question was asked in another thread. But I’ll provide some input to your question as I believe that, to a large degree, it’s already happening.

First, with the prevalence of the pill and other very reliable birth control options, infidelity isn’t the issue it once was. Women are increasingly making the same decisions their male counterparts have been doing since the dawn of time.

Next, people are getting married (by and large) later. They know how the world turns. They are more mature and accepting of ‘alternative’ lifestyles. They have been exposed to gay lifestyles and more relaxed approaches to marriage so the concept of the woman having a lover is not foreign.

Also, mainstream media is doing its part. Increasingly, you are seeing interracial couples on television. In movies you are seeing interracial affairs a lot more frequently as well. These serve to plant the seed of possibly having an interracial affair.

Finally, the recent social movements have probably served to ‘mix’ black and white folks together, and making white females more aware of their black counterparts. This will probably lead to increased curiosity, and from curiosity comes action.

So I think it’s already happening, but like all changes in society, it starts as a small groundswell before gathering momentum. Right now, it’s starting to gather momentum.

Just my take on it – thoughts?

Donna

Recently I was wondering how can people help promote and support interracial, with an emphasis on white women with black men. This is clearly obvious if you have a girlfriend or wife, you slowly open her up to the lifestyle, but what about those who are single men and want to help contribute to this beautiful idea?

I, just like everyone else here, love seeing white women getting with black men. On so many levels, it's just simply amazing. So how can we, as single men, cucks, etc, help to promote and support interracial?

Would love to hear some ideas and help encourage more women to get blacked! :sex:
Black men are entirely capable of demonstrating their dominance. As a whiteboi, you can help most by showing whiteboi weakness and submission. When in public always defer to Black men, open doors for them, offer to fetch things for them, call them sir. This is most effective when you do it in front of white women.

Hi,

The same general question was asked in another thread. But I’ll provide some input to your question as I believe that, to a large degree, it’s already happening.

First, with the prevalence of the pill and other very reliable birth control options, infidelity isn’t the issue it once was. Women are increasingly making the same decisions their male counterparts have been doing since the dawn of time.

Next, people are getting married (by and large) later. They know how the world turns. They are more mature and accepting of ‘alternative’ lifestyles. They have been exposed to gay lifestyles and more relaxed approaches to marriage so the concept of the woman having a lover is not foreign.

Also, mainstream media is doing its part. Increasingly, you are seeing interracial couples on television. In movies you are seeing interracial affairs a lot more frequently as well. These serve to plant the seed of possibly having an interracial affair.

Finally, the recent social movements have probably served to ‘mix’ black and white folks together, and making white females more aware of their black counterparts. This will probably lead to increased curiosity, and from curiosity comes action.

So I think it’s already happening, but like all changes in society, it starts as a small groundswell before gathering momentum. Right now, it’s starting to gather momentum.

Donna
I have to agree

Hi,

Donna
Beautifully stated Donna

Attachments

• 388966_eac7e96e1509af75f9a89de0205b9665.mp4
    2.9 MB
You can encourage ads that support interracial themes, such as interracial relationships and interracial pregnancy by liking them on social media and supporting the companies that advertise using interracial themes.

For instance, an ad for a vacation resort:

e august 459_1000.jpg

. . . or wouldn't this make a great Calvin Klein ad?

hands 016_1000.jpg

. . . or an ad for a fertility clinic?

preg after 2_5.png

. . . or medical information about pregnancy, which should also be designed to combat racism?

preg chart dsertewrt.png

It would help move society in a better direction:

e 0 intrigue gxu861re17uho1_500 (2).jpg

e k end racism now 213081855a823c508d81.jpg

Last edited:
You can encourage ads that support interracial themes, such as interracial relationships and interracial pregnancy by liking them on social media and supporting the companies that advertise using interracial themes.

View attachment 3728704

View attachment 3728706

View attachment 3728709

. . . or medical information about pregnancy, which should also be designed to combat racism?

View attachment 3728712

View attachment 3728720

View attachment 3728721
I think the first one is pretty good - as an advertisement for an island vacation. Vegas got away with "What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas" so you could see an interracial couple at a bar.

Calvin Klien is valid, but I wouldn't use such a provocative photo for mainstream media. Perhaps have her standing up with the Black guy behind her. Wouldn't even need to be touching her, just standing there would convey the message.

Don't know about the rest though, but there is merit in a couple, IMO.

Donna

Hi,

Donna
Yes, you can clearly see on social media, that young girls are not shy if they have a clear preference for black men, they make it very clear and many will proudly say that they are snowbunnies. Just go on Instagram or Tik Tok and you can see tons of goregeous and beautiful women being so happy that they've gone black. I think it's very important and very powerful as it encourages other girls to try bbc.

Yes, I also think creating Tumblrs with the theme on interracial is very beneficial as well. It's a great way to capture the attention and show many how exciting, thrilling and amazing interracial sex, especially white women with black men.

And lastly, thank you for wonderful and great posts!
bbc4c.jpg

Yes, you can clearly see on social media, that young girls are not shy if they have a clear preference for black men, they make it very clear and many will proudly say that they are snowbunnies. Just go on Instagram or Tik Tok and you can see tons of goregeous and beautiful women being so happy that they've gone black. I think it's very important and very powerful as it encourages other girls to try bbc.

Yes, I also think creating Tumblrs with the theme on interracial is very beneficial as well. It's a great way to capture the attention and show many how exciting, thrilling and amazing interracial sex, especially white women with black men.

And lastly, thank you for wonderful and great posts!
View attachment 3745611
Thank you so very much for the complement, I deeply appreciate it!

Social media is playing a huge part, little doubt in that as it illustrates to other girls that it's not nearly as taboo as it was in previous generations! And social media does have a huge impact on them, just look at all the young 'influencers' that have an almost cult-like following!

But while the younger (late teens, early twenties) are seeing others enjoying Blacks, older generations (late 20s through 50s) are being influenced by traditional media (television and movies). Hollywood is pulling out all the stops to show interracial relationships in both mediums. So much so that it's almost become a standard part of the story line.

But this is equally important. It's this generation (especially the (20-30 age group) that already has a more relaxed, open outlook towards marriage. This leads to them (both men and women) seeing interracial interactions and getting the idea that they may be missing out on something. This leads to a hotwife/cuckold or stag/vixen relationship, especially among those couples that have been together for at least seven or eight years ('The Seven Year Itch' is not a cliche).

So to those who think that it has to be promoted more, I'd suggest that they be a tad patent. Being bold here, I'd wager to say that within ten years, open relationships, including those involving Blacks, will become as common as SUVs in suburbia!

Hi,

Donna

Well said, I could not agree more and hopefully it we see it more and more as time goes on...

Thank you so very much for the complement, I deeply appreciate it!

Social media is playing a huge part, little doubt in that as it illustrates to other girls that it's not nearly as taboo as it was in previous generations! And social media does have a huge impact on them, just look at all the young 'influencers' that have an almost cult-like following!

But while the younger (late teens, early twenties) are seeing others enjoying Blacks, older generations (late 20s through 50s) are being influenced by traditional media (television and movies). Hollywood is pulling out all the stops to show interracial relationships in both mediums. So much so that it's almost become a standard part of the story line.

But this is equally important. It's this generation (especially the (20-30 age group) that already has a more relaxed, open outlook towards marriage. This leads to them (both men and women) seeing interracial interactions and getting the idea that they may be missing out on something. This leads to a hotwife/cuckold or stag/vixen relationship, especially among those couples that have been together for at least seven or eight years ('The Seven Year Itch' is not a cliche).

So to those who think that it has to be promoted more, I'd suggest that they be a tad patent. Being bold here, I'd wager to say that within ten years, open relationships, including those involving Blacks, will become as common as SUVs in suburbia!
Really hope we get to a point (not too far away) where color really doesn't matter ...

Small acts go a long way. So when my cute cousin was cheating on her white hubby with a Black dude I facilitated that cheating by paying for them to go to a fancy hotel every week.

I encourage and support my fiance's infidelity with Black guys, to the point that I even agreed to her having an abortion when she was pregnant with my baby - just because her Black lover demanded it.

I also teach my sister that interracial relationships are normal, healthy and desirable, and when my ******* start dating I will do everything in my power to make sure they don't date white males.

We can all contribute to making our society more pro-Black.

Last edited:

View attachment 3728704

View attachment 3728706

View attachment 3728709

View attachment 3728712

View attachment 3728720

View attachment 3728721
I love the pregnancy medical poster. Using this to teach the birds and bees to white girls would go a long way to creating the idea in our society that it's okay to be with a black man sexually and someday bear his children. This totally belongs in sex ed classes along with a white baby in the womb too. Both should be taught as acceptable.

Really hope we get to a point (not too far away) where color really doesn't matter ...
Do we really want color not to matter? It's kind of like saying that gender doesn't matter. It's fun being with the opposite sex in part because he's very different than a woman. It's also fun to have a black man inside you because he's very different too. I don't know that I really want for color not to matter. Black guys chasing white girls trying to get their dick inside you because you're white can be fun for both parties.

I love the pregnancy medical poster. Using this to teach the birds and bees to white girls would go a long way to creating the idea in our society that it's okay to be with a black man sexually and someday bear his children. This totally belongs in sex ed classes along with a white baby in the womb too. Both should be taught as acceptable.
Absolutely

Back