Promoting and Supporting Interracial

I love the pregnancy medical poster. Using this to teach the birds and bees to white girls would go a long way to creating the idea in our society that it's okay to be with a black man sexually and someday bear his children. This totally belongs in sex ed classes along with a white baby in the womb too. Both should be taught as acceptable.
I'd like it if they taught cuckolding as a possible domestic setup.

So *sometimes* when a husband and wife want a baby, the husband puts his penis in the wife's vagina and ejaculates and that plants the seed for the baby. But *sometimes* the husband asks a stronger man to put his penis inside the wife instead. And his seed is stronger so makes a stronger baby.

You can encourage ads that support interracial themes, such as interracial relationships and interracial pregnancy by liking them on social media and supporting the companies that advertise using interracial themes.

For instance, an ad for a vacation resort:

View attachment 3728704

. . . or wouldn't this make a great Calvin Klein ad?

View attachment 3728706

. . . or an ad for a fertility clinic?

View attachment 3728709

. . . or medical information about pregnancy, which should also be designed to combat racism?

View attachment 3728712

It would help move society in a better direction:

View attachment 3728720

View attachment 3728721
When can we have a world where every advertisement is just black men dominating white girls and every ad forces all the white guys to jerk off at the sight of yet another white woman with a superior man? I want that world, I want to watch all the women around me go black while I applaud them for making the right decision.

Continually reinforcing in television and movies that the ideal American couple is a smiling white woman in the arms of a handsome black male impresses young female minds and leads them towards that perfect vision for themselves. The American dream for a white girl is to go to college, meet an attractive black man and settle down to start a mixed family together.

Love seeing young girls giving themselves to black boys/men. Especially when they flaunt it on places like TikTok where so many young white girls will see it.
View attachment 3938707
Absolutely! This girl is an influencer for her peers and she's sending the message that if you want to be sexy and trendy then you should date black guys too and show off your intimacy. This whole cycle feeds on itself encouraging more and more impressionable females to adopt the trend.

I think it's a very natural thing. Maybe husbands take their wives out for a weekend treat in a hotel and invite some black guys. It stays controlled that way and she can say at any time no. With the black guys he can make the agreement they still slowly proceed and make it like a funny event. A nice outfit, the wife likes, some wine while she is waiting in the bedroom. The husband can give instructions to the guys and show them a picture before they start their mission. It would be an advantage if the guys could stay over the night. Teasing and a fantasy ambiance are the keywords. Also replacing the pill by something alike, as pregnancy is the goal to further the black babyboom.

I think it's a very natural thing. Maybe husbands take their wives out for a weekend treat in a hotel and invite some black guys. It stays controlled that way and she can say at any time no. With the black guys he can make the agreement they still slowly proceed and make it like a funny event. A nice outfit, the wife likes, some wine while she is waiting in the bedroom. The husband can give instructions to the guys and show them a picture before they start their mission. It would be an advantage if the guys could stay over the night. Teasing and a fantasy ambiance are the keywords. Also replacing the pill by something alike, as pregnancy is the goal to further the black babyboom.
Being a married white guy I never thought I would say that seeing beautiful white girls with hung black men is the greatest sexually arousing sight to me as it gets me so hard. It's looks so much more natural to me like they were made for each other to fuck and for us white guys to facilitate this and watch and jerk off. I get more aroused from watching than I would from doing the fucking myself. I just love beautiful white girls going black.

Thank you so very much for the complement, I deeply appreciate it!

Social media is playing a huge part, little doubt in that as it illustrates to other girls that it's not nearly as taboo as it was in previous generations! And social media does have a huge impact on them, just look at all the young 'influencers' that have an almost cult-like following!

But while the younger (late teens, early twenties) are seeing others enjoying Blacks, older generations (late 20s through 50s) are being influenced by traditional media (television and movies). Hollywood is pulling out all the stops to show interracial relationships in both mediums. So much so that it's almost become a standard part of the story line.

But this is equally important. It's this generation (especially the (20-30 age group) that already has a more relaxed, open outlook towards marriage. This leads to them (both men and women) seeing interracial interactions and getting the idea that they may be missing out on something. This leads to a hotwife/cuckold or stag/vixen relationship, especially among those couples that have been together for at least seven or eight years ('The Seven Year Itch' is not a cliche).

So to those who think that it has to be promoted more, I'd suggest that they be a tad patent. Being bold here, I'd wager to say that within ten years, open relationships, including those involving Blacks, will become as common as SUVs in suburbia!
I have seen more and more highschool white girls dating black guys. In college there are more and more white guys wanting to become cuckolds to their girlfriends wanting to watch them take bbc. Being a white guy, I love the change.

Back