Progress and next ideas?

My fiancee' finally knows I want her to be a Black cock slut.

We have just ordered a isiah Maxwell replica dildo with harness and she can't wait to use it and has said she will have multiple orgasms on it.

However, she is still VERY VERY reluctant to ever consider a REAL bbc and wants this to be just between us.

Any ideas how I get her to the next level? (she has agreed that we are only using the strapons and cock sleeves we have from NOW ON)....

But she's still so sure that she Definetley doesn't want another guy involved... HELP. I want to see her properly fucked by a real cock.

My fiancee' finally knows I want her to be a Black cock slut.

We have just ordered a isiah Maxwell replica dildo with harness and she can't wait to use it and has said she will have multiple orgasms on it.

However, she is still VERY VERY reluctant to ever consider a REAL bbc and wants this to be just between us.

Any ideas how I get her to the next level? (she has agreed that we are only using the strapons and cock sleeves we have from NOW ON)....

But she's still so sure that she Definetley doesn't want another guy involved... HELP. I want to see her properly fucked by a real cock.
Give her time

Yes, I think thats what its going to take. Since the reveal of specific BBC only, I think she has more of a liking...

We are using the isiah Maxwell replica today with a strapon device.... excited.

Great video! The way he fucks her and her eyes roll back from pleasure. I wish they wouldn’t show the beginning, setting up camera and little interview. Still saving it for the wife
Agree. The pleasure on her face that only a muscular black stud with a giant cock can bring!

Back