I fantasize about meeting a long term black prison inmate. Through my church I volunteer for a prison ministry and meet a strong dark black inmate with whom there is a mutual attraction and interest. We get to know each other of subsequent visits, my attire increasingly becomes more provocative, and I visit him outside of the ministry program. It culminates in a 24 hour conjugal visit where we are alone to enjoy some very intense sex. This is one of my favorite fantasies.

Has anyone here done this before?

Any ideas on how to go about this?
What a gorgeous set of curves you have. That's the way a woman's body is supposed to look. Very healthy and ready to entice welling black bulls. I can just imagine you meeting this hot convict and you teasing him in a short little skirt and sexy top. I bet you would be all smiles when you notice he's secretly sneaking looks at your legs and amazing body and even more so when you notice the very large, thick buldge beginning to swell in his pants. You would no doubt bite your lip anticipating his strong black hands all over your white skin and him taking dirty to you about how deep that black cock is going to go inside you :) I can see you being pushed up against the wall as his mouth finds your and his hand slipping under your little lady skirt and finding your panties are already soaking wet, your body preparing to receive his long, thick black cock. You would feel your womanhood awakening fully as your instincts to be sexually satisfied override your church programming about being a good and proper lady who is always faithful to her little white husband. I'm sure he would whisper how his black cock is going to touch places inside you that no little white penis could ever go and stretch you to your limits. In those moments you wound feel so sexy and naughty and forget about your little hubby and surrender to this magnificent sexual experience only a black bull could give you.

Last edited:
I fantasize about meeting a long term black prison inmate. Through my church I volunteer for a prison ministry and meet a strong dark black inmate with whom there is a mutual attraction and interest. We get to know each other of subsequent visits, my attire increasingly becomes more provocative, and I visit him outside of the ministry program. It culminates in a 24 hour conjugal visit where we are alone to enjoy some very intense sex. This is one of my favorite fantasies.

Has anyone here done this before?

Any ideas on how to go about this?
this, actually very very tempting fantasy! if i was your white husband not only would i be very supportive of you but would be very strongly encouraging you to find many more such inmates! and the other good side of having regular sex with inmates, is that they would be tested. so you would never have to use condoms with them, especially when you ovulate ;)

Back