Ex church pastor cuckold searching for my QOS wife.

Hi there, I’m a 35 single white male, bit more country and back woods type. I love music festivals, camping, hiking, my dogs, gardening, D&D, board and card games. I run my own small business. I’m 5’8”, brown hair, eyes, beard, slender build, laid back and positive personality. Looking for a genuine connection, to grow a true love. While having a hotwife/cuckold fantasy kind of sex life. I’d love to get to know any ladies so might be interested in discussing this and seeing if we connect!

I am a man of faith. But also very carnal. I enjoy attending and serving in my church, and was involved in leading ministry for several years. I was married once a few years back, and we discussed sharing her and cuckold fantasies, even posted a couple pictures on Reddit and she messaged a couple guys. It was so hot holding her hand in church, knowing we had just had a photo shoot the night before taking dirty pictures to post to Reddit and ate her out while she messaged a couple hung guys back and forth.

I fantasize about having that kind of wife again one day. A woman who loves attending and serving in church with me, but she also loves serving BBC. A woman who will drive to her bulls before church and meet me at church with a fresh creampie still dripping from her.

Along with a typical loving family. Good communication, loving caring environment to raise children. Watch the ******* sports games on Friday nights, and when there spending the night at friends, our bull(s) is spending the night ravaging her body with reckless abandon. She drops the ******* off at youth group on Wednesday, and she meets a bull for a quick rendezvous in a near by parking lot or garage. Picks the ******* up and brings me home a creampie to eat.

Are there and good BBC loving church wives out there?

Hi there, I’m a 35 single white male, bit more country and back woods type. I love music festivals, camping, hiking, my dogs, gardening, D&D, board and card games. I run my own small business. I’m 5’8”, brown hair, eyes, beard, slender build, laid back and positive personality. Looking for a genuine connection, to grow a true love. While having a hotwife/cuckold fantasy kind of sex life. I’d love to get to know any ladies so might be interested in discussing this and seeing if we connect!

I am a man of faith. But also very carnal. I enjoy attending and serving in my church, and was involved in leading ministry for several years. I was married once a few years back, and we discussed sharing her and cuckold fantasies, even posted a couple pictures on Reddit and she messaged a couple guys. It was so hot holding her hand in church, knowing we had just had a photo shoot the night before taking dirty pictures to post to Reddit and ate her out while she messaged a couple hung guys back and forth.

I fantasize about having that kind of wife again one day. A woman who loves attending and serving in church with me, but she also loves serving BBC. A woman who will drive to her bulls before church and meet me at church with a fresh creampie still dripping from her.

Along with a typical loving family. Good communication, loving caring environment to raise children. Watch the ******* sports games on Friday nights, and when there spending the night at friends, our bull(s) is spending the night ravaging her body with reckless abandon. She drops the ******* off at youth group on Wednesday, and she meets a bull for a quick rendezvous in a near by parking lot or garage. Picks the ******* up and brings me home a creampie to eat.

Im sorry, but it looks like you need a human toy for your entertaiment, not a wife.

Here's your first lesson.

A cuckold thinks with his brain and heart and forgets about his dick. When you learn that, there are women in every grocery store, bookstore, coffee shop in your local area looking for a good man to marry. If you're as good as you say you are - then seriously there are women lining up to marry a guy like you.

stop fantasizing with your penis.

Back