Ex Church Pastor Cuckold

Hello, I guess I’ll finally introduce myself here instead of just lurking.
I’m a 35 y/o divorced white male living a bit south of the Kansas City area. My ex wife and I met in a Christian discipleship school I helped lead, we then transitioned to a church plant in Colorado where we served and pastored the youth group, I eventually led worship as well. In the early years of our marriage we started discussing fantasies and discovered we both were incredibly turned on by role playing fantasies where we included other men, which shortly turned into a BBC cuckold fetish. She would cum hard on her bbc dildo as I described some facts about her being seduced by a black lover. We toyed with making it a reality, posted a couple pictures to Reddit and she sexted with a few guys. Nothing came of it though. We eventually moved to put her in college. She began to change and grew distant? Things got harder. She did eventually cuckold me, but not how I hoped. She cheated and started a relationship with the cousin of one of her college friends, she eventually left me for him and they got married.
Now I live back in KS, hopeful that one day I’ll find my bbc size queen loving wife. I still attend and serve in church regularly. I hope to find a wife who loves the same, but also loves the thrill of walking into her church holding her husbands hand, and holding her bulls cum between her legs.

Hello, I guess I’ll finally introduce myself here instead of just lurking.
I’m a 35 y/o divorced white male living a bit south of the Kansas City area. My ex wife and I met in a Christian discipleship school I helped lead, we then transitioned to a church plant in Colorado where we served and pastored the youth group, I eventually led worship as well. In the early years of our marriage we started discussing fantasies and discovered we both were incredibly turned on by role playing fantasies where we included other men, which shortly turned into a BBC cuckold fetish. She would cum hard on her bbc dildo as I described some facts about her being seduced by a black lover. We toyed with making it a reality, posted a couple pictures to Reddit and she sexted with a few guys. Nothing came of it though. We eventually moved to put her in college. She began to change and grew distant? Things got harder. She did eventually cuckold me, but not how I hoped. She cheated and started a relationship with the cousin of one of her college friends, she eventually left me for him and they got married.
Now I live back in KS, hopeful that one day I’ll find my bbc size queen loving wife. I still attend and serve in church regularly. I hope to find a wife who loves the same, but also loves the thrill of walking into her church holding her husbands hand, and holding her bulls cum between her legs.
Thank you for sharing your story. I know it’s difficult with your profession. PM me if you would like to chat

I have a follower on Snapchat that lives in the ruralist part of west Ky.

Married Cpl, mid twenties that goes to a Pentecostal church and she is a Hotwife. They don’t makes snap stories or post it on the internet. They live their best sex life how they like it and it kills me wondering how many more are out there.

I have a follower on Snapchat that lives in the ruralist part of west Ky.

Married Cpl, mid twenties that goes to a Pentecostal church and she is a Hotwife. They don’t makes snap stories or post it on the internet. They live their best sex life how they like it and it kills me wondering how many more are out there.
That’s amazing! I wish I knew more people like that personally as well! Do you think they would be open to talking to me on Snapchat about being involved in the church as well as the lifestyle?

That’s amazing! I wish I knew more people like that personally as well! Do you think they would be open to talking to me on Snapchat about being involved in the church as well as the lifestyle?
No! It’s pretty clear they have a bit of doubt or guilt about what they do. After he and I discussed it online he kind of pulled back from engaging with me. As if talking to someone else about ramped up the angst he/they feel. But they’re new at this and they have pre-school *******. It’s amazing they have time to play let alone gab about to looky Lou’s like us.

No! It’s pretty clear they have a bit of doubt or guilt about what they do. After he and I discussed it online he kind of pulled back from engaging with me. As if talking to someone else about ramped up the angst he/they feel. But they’re new at this and they have pre-school *******. It’s amazing they have time to play let alone gab about to looky Lou’s like us.
That’s a valid and fair point sir.

Hallo, ich denke, ich werde mich hier endlich vorstellen, anstatt nur zu lauern.
Ich bin ein 35-jähriger geschiedener weißer Mann und lebe etwas südlich von Kansas City. Meine Ex-Frau und ich haben uns in einer christlichen Jüngerschaftsschule kennengelernt, an deren Leitung ich beteiligt war. Anschließend wechselten wir zu einer Gemeindegründung in Colorado, wo wir der Jugendgruppe dienten und diese leiteten. Schließlich leitete ich auch den Gottesdienst. In den ersten Jahren unserer Ehe begannen wir, über Fantasien zu diskutieren und stellten fest, dass wir beide unglaublich erregt waren von Rollenspielfantasien, in denen wir auch andere Männer einbezog, was sich schnell in einen BBC-Cuckold-Fetisch verwandelte. Sie spritzte hart auf ihrem BBC-Dildo, während ich einige Fakten darüber beschrieb, wie sie von einem schwarzen Liebhaber verführt wurde. Wir spielten damit, es Wirklichkeit werden zu lassen, posteten ein paar Bilder auf Reddit und sie sextete mit ein paar Typen. Daraus wurde allerdings nichts. Wir zogen schließlich um, um sie aufs College zu schicken. Sie begann sich zu verändern und entfernte sich? Es wurde schwieriger. Sie hat mich schließlich betrogen, aber nicht so, wie ich gehofft hatte. Sie betrog und begann eine Beziehung mit dem Cousin eines ihrer College-Freunde, schließlich verließ sie mich wegen ihm und sie heirateten.
Jetzt lebe ich wieder in Kansas und hoffe, dass ich eines Tages meine Frau finden werde, die eine BBC-Größenkönigin liebt. Ich besuche und serviere immer noch regelmäßig die Kirche. Ich hoffe, eine Frau zu finden, die das Gleiche liebt, aber auch den Nervenkitzel liebt, mit der Hand ihres Mannes in ihre Kirche zu gehen und das Sperma ihres Bullen zwischen ihren Beinen zu halten.
Wir drücken dir die Daumen dass Du die richtige Frau findest.

As someone mentioned. you should be thanked for having the courage to "out' your profession on here. Proves we are all human and have wants and needs and desires. Curious, are there similar couples among your flock?
Thank you! I appreciate that, it’s not the typical response I receive. I’m hopeful to find other couples amongst the flock to connect with as well! Hopefully one day my future wife!
If you got a picture of your ex wife, post it for us see.
no. I don’t disrespect her like that anymore.

Back