I fantasize about meeting a long term black prison inmate. Through my church I volunteer for a prison ministry and meet a strong dark black inmate with whom there is a mutual attraction and interest. We get to know each other of subsequent visits, my attire increasingly becomes more provocative, and I visit him outside of the ministry program. It culminates in a 24 hour conjugal visit where we are alone to enjoy some very intense sex. This is one of my favorite fantasies.

Has anyone here done this before?

Any ideas on how to go about this?

I think you better listen to Chip...the reality may not be pleasant...In Chicago we have numerous stories
of women and families damaged by ex-cons...this is one fantasy you better let go of...if you want a Black man...start with the men you work with or socialize with...they will love your fine ass body, fucked you to no end and you'll still have your life to go to...screw around with the violent ex-cons, you may be in a dumpster...OSP

Uhmmm, that body screams to be ravished by a BBC. Take your time and look around, you can ask for paperwork on his STD status. Wish i was closer to you so that i could be the one to break you in, thanks for sharing. Would love to chat sometime when your ready.

I fantasize about meeting a long term black prison inmate. Through my church I volunteer for a prison ministry and meet a strong dark black inmate with whom there is a mutual attraction and interest. We get to know each other of subsequent visits, my attire increasingly becomes more provocative, and I visit him outside of the ministry program. It culminates in a 24 hour conjugal visit where we are alone to enjoy some very intense sex. This is one of my favorite fantasies.

Ive seen this happen quite a bit with a prison program at a church in my hometown. It's not prison but I visited a college professor once during athlete study hall and a 30min test prep turned into fucking in her office in the middle of the day.

Ive seen this happen quite a bit with a prison program at a church in my hometown. It's not prison but I visited a college professor once during athlete study hall and a 30min test prep turned into fucking in her office in the middle of the day.

Anymore details? about the prison program/church & college encounter? What happened?

There is something about white girls and men in prison, my cousin introduced me to a cute brunette she taught with and her husband they had a little girl. She seemed very nice a year later my cousin said her friend had left her husband and ******* for a guy who just got out of prison. They found out she had been dating him years ago when he got sent to prison she had been writing him and visiting him in prison and know one knew until she ran off with him.

If you already have a black lover, why not ask him if he would be into some role playing. If so, work out some details and you are golden. If he isn't into that then it will stay a fantasy for a while longer.

We role played the "broken down car in the night" scenario one time and that certainly ticked off a few of the sex "bucket list" items for all involved.

Some imagination and planning can yield fantastic results.

Last edited:
Always remember there is a reason they are in prison!!
Very true! Again a lot of stuff in this lifestyle is based on trust and judgement. When I was seeing the younger guy, and I signed my 'contract' I knew he'd been in prison but he had told me it was ******* related. I found out much later that it was for assault type crimes. He had been quite sexually rough with me but was nice enough.
So, in the same way you know nothing about guys real sexual health, you don't really know about any dangerous past either. But mind you, people don't know ours either!

Some fantasies are best left for imagination and not full filling it

I was with the ultimate stud for 3 months before he got sent back to prison and I am still in a funk. Having said that, you might want to google Tina Leja, before you go further with this fantasy.

Ex-con here luv the scenario. Wish I had u

Back