pretty feet...

Well trimmed toes with some paint on them just lets me know she is taking good care of herself

ok i dont know if its ALL black men, but my last two blk bfs and several guys ive talked to all seem to make it pretty clear its important for their girl to have pretty feet.. now, I think mine are pretty anyway so its not a big deal..but, is this a BIg issue for most black men? ...just curious

Me, it's an issue! I have to have a girl with pretty feet

In my experience, bare feet were important for some guys who I've had sex. My husband and my last black boyfriend ever begged me to wrap my legs around them when we were fucking in missionary. I use to have sex barefoot and sometimes, during my legs embrace, they touched my bare feet to check if I have them crossed behind their back/butt.
It's funny because I've realized that my legs and feet wrapped around their bodies, help them to cum easily.
A lot of times while we were fucking in missionary, they begged me "please Susie, wrap your legs around me", and some seconds after I did that, I could hear "Ahhh...ahhhhhhhh!" and they cummed!
Other times my hubby sucked my toes and asked me to place my soles over his face to turn himself on.

In my experience, bare feet were important for some guys who I've had sex. My husband and my last black boyfriend ever begged me to wrap my legs around them when we were fucking in missionary. I use to have sex barefoot and sometimes, during my legs embrace, they touched my bare feet to check if I have them crossed behind their back/butt.
It's funny because I've realized that my legs and feet wrapped around their bodies, help them to cum easily.
A lot of times while we were fucking in missionary, they begged me "please Susie, wrap your legs around me", and some seconds after I did that, I could hear "Ahhh...ahhhhhhhh!" and they cummed!
Other times my hubby sucked my toes and asked me to place my soles over his face to turn himself on.
I LOVE TO WORSHIP WOMENS FEET THAT IS ABOUT ALL THEY LET ME DO SO ITS BETTER THEN NOTHING FOR THIS LOSER DICK :) :)

Back