pretty feet...

Its a slight issue for me. I prefer it when a woman has nice feet with soft soles that I can feel as she glides over my body.
Even if the sex makes her feet a little sweaty, I dont mind
General hygiene is all that is needed, as well as a love for BBC

My first black boyfriend/lover was a colleague that always complimented me on my feet...after my divorce he asked me out a few times and I politely declined....I actually sprained an ankle at an event after work and he helped me and after wrapping my foot/ankle I realized he had a very long erection in his trousers....he seemed a bit embarrassed about it....a month later at a Friday afterwork happy hour I had a few too many margaritas and he drove me home.......and I started to remember that long bulge in his trousers all the way home....so when he walked me to the door I invited him in and the rest is history....never had a guy cum three times straight without getting soft or even pulling out....that's what raw ******* attraction does folks!!

Attachments

• IMG_0674.JPG
    IMG_0674.JPG
    225.1 KB · Views: 71
ok i ow if its ALL black men, but my last two blk bfs and several guys ive talked to all seem to make it pretty clear its important for their girl to have pretty feet.. now, I think mine are pretty anyway so its not a big deal..but, is this a BIg issue for most black men? ...just curious
Beautiful feet are more than just a look to me...when this master bull is digging you out and I bring your feet vertical im sucking on them and kissing them...pleasurable for you as well...it would be nice not to have to suck on corns though

Back