How to introduce my Indian gf to BBC

My Indian gf is pretty conservative (as they mostly are). I have been curious if I strong black bull will be able to toss her conservativeness outta windom and make her a thirsty bitch for Black cocks and black men...
But the real issue is how to plant the seed of idea in her mine. How to initiate it

My Indian gf is pretty conservative (as they mostly are). I have been curious if I strong black bull will be able to toss her conservativeness outta windom and make her a thirsty bitch for Black cocks and black men...
But the real issue is how to plant the seed of idea in her mine. How to initiate it
Text me on telegram @Venturesome3
Have a lot of ideas for it

That's a good question, I've been trying for years and there's no way to get it, I can't think of any way to get him interested.
Just like your girlfriend, my wife is very conservative when it comes to sex and doesn't want to get out of the normal routine of marriage. I would like to see her with a nice black bull, but I've given it up as impossible.

There are multiple ways to approach this. Mostly men try the direct way of asking their partners to try other men. Very few conservative qives/gf would be ready to try it this way. So instead of this you should try going into it in a different way, an indirect method of planting a seed in her mind.

Make her believe that you've let go of the thought of cuckoldry in real so she can get into the plan easily

Firstly you can start with roleplay. Get her to imagine that someone is watching you both having sex. Tell her to imagine it in this way that you both aren't a couple, you've never met each other, she's met you as a stranger for the first time and agreed for a One night stand. So now she's fucking a stranger.
Then introduce a name (Say Martin) or create this imaginary personality, that there's this tall nd hunk guy with big chest. You're that guy, so now, let's see how she'd like to get used by this guy.
Then slowly you can introduce a dildo in ur bedroom. You being a watcher, sit on the couch and ask her to play with the dildo as if this was Martin's cock.
In this way you're indirectly planting a seed in her mind of fucking other guys

I'm a big black man with a big black dick living in Bangalore India I can travel
My telegram Id @uyeib

Let me knock her up with black babies from me only

A strong bbc who know how to speak with your wife and fuck her will make her an addicted woman for bbc.

That's a good question, I've been trying for years and there's no way to get it, I can't think of any way to get him interested.
Just like your girlfriend, my wife is very conservative when it comes to sex and doesn't want to get out of the normal routine of marriage. I would like to see her with a nice black bull, but I've given it up as impossible.
Give her contact details. I will try. I have made my 3 GFs hotgfs

🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️where are you from??
She s not going to do it…in her mindit’s yes..but probably has already been trained to HATE blk ppl..🤷🏾‍♂️🤷🏾‍♂️

There are multiple ways to approach this. Mostly men try the direct way of asking their partners to try other men. Very few conservative qives/gf would be ready to try it this way. So instead of this you should try going into it in a different way, an indirect method of planting a seed in her mind.

Make her believe that you've let go of the thought of cuckoldry in real so she can get into the plan easily

Firstly you can start with roleplay. Get her to imagine that someone is watching you both having sex. Tell her to imagine it in this way that you both aren't a couple, you've never met each other, she's met you as a stranger for the first time and agreed for a One night stand. So now she's fucking a stranger.
Then introduce a name (Say Martin) or create this imaginary personality, that there's this tall nd hunk guy with big chest. You're that guy, so now, let's see how she'd like to get used by this guy.
Then slowly you can introduce a dildo in ur bedroom. You being a watcher, sit on the couch and ask her to play with the dildo as if this was Martin's cock.
In this way you're indirectly planting a seed in her mind of fucking other guys
Good suggestions. The ways to convince a woman are very individual.
Both only work if she likes role play and has the imagination for it. She also doesn't have to be averse to sex toys.

How does your approach look like, if both is not possible? 🤔

Back