Pregnant Hotwife Looking for Future Breeders

LadyE

Female
Real Person
I am about 3 months oregnant with my first mixed baby, and am looking to continue to breed as soon as baby has been born. My ultimate goal, though I am 38, is to have black babies until my body is unable to do so anymore. Breeding has been an amazing experience, and bringing more life into this world, so rewarding.

My goal is to breed only with the biggest and best though, as I would want to further those lines as much as possible, genetically

I am about 3 months oregnant with my first mixed baby, and am looking to continue to breed as soon as baby has been born. My ultimate goal, though I am 38, is to have black babies until my body is unable to do so anymore. Breeding has been an amazing experience, and bringing more life into this world, so rewarding.

My goal is to breed only with the biggest and best though, as I would want to further those lines as much as possible, genetically
show us some updated pics?

Мне около 3 месяцев, у меня первый смешанный ребенок, и я собираюсь продолжить разведение, как только ребенок родится. Моя конечная цель, хотя мне 38 лет, — рожать черных детей до тех пор, пока мое тело больше не сможет этого делать. Разведение было потрясающим опытом и принесло больше жизни в этот мир, что очень вознаграждает.

Моя цель состоит в том, чтобы размножаться только с самыми крупными и лучшими, так как я хотел бы максимально развить эти линии, генетически.
Хорошо, что есть белые девушки, которые хотят добавить контраста в бедную жизнь! (y)

hey luv
i'm 39 yo aren't u looking for a husband ?

sign me up

Count me in

I want to say CONGRATS!! that is exciting news. And I hope you are doing well with the pregnancy and the baby is healthy and doing well also.

Training?
Yes, she was seeking someone with a lot of experience with D/s lifestyle, she wanted to learn everything she could about submission and slavery. She didnt know where she fit exactly. She also has not had the most pleasurable of sexual relationships or experiences, so she wanted to learn how to have more control over her orgasms, how to have more intense orgasms and learn how to avoid toxic men.

Oh, gotcha! That's pretty awesome!
thank you and yes it is awesome. I love helping women have more sexual fun and fulfillment and also how to avoid the "idiot" guys.

One of the things she is doing is learning more about leadership, so she is involved in starting a Seattle Women's Sexuality group or community, designed to help women of all ages get more in tune with their bodies, sexuality and orgasms. Too many women think the reason they dont have orgasms is because their bodies are "broken" when the reality is that most men are very inexperienced sexually, too timid to learn about women's bodies and also inadequate in general sexually.

I believe she has 5 women right now all talking and chatting about sex in a positive way.

This is truly beautiful to me. As a single white male cuckold type, I am motivated, moved, & inspired by you & your hubby's marriage. Thank you for posting such an authenic, sexy, sane, articulate, & super hot 🔥 profile. I love 💕 💞 it.

Travel to Africa and rest their for your lifetime

Back