Pregnant Hotwife Looking for Future Breeders

I am about 3 months oregnant with my first mixed baby, and am looking to continue to breed as soon as baby has been born. My ultimate goal, though I am 38, is to have black babies until my body is unable to do so anymore. Breeding has been an amazing experience, and bringing more life into this world, so rewarding.

My goal is to breed only with the biggest and best though, as I would want to further those lines as much as possible, genetically
How did it feel getting pumped full of cum? I heard that it almost feels like they are peeing in you when their dicks are really big.

I am about 3 months oregnant with my first mixed baby, and am looking to continue to breed as soon as baby has been born. My ultimate goal, though I am 38, is to have black babies until my body is unable to do so anymore. Breeding has been an amazing experience, and bringing more life into this world, so rewarding.

My goal is to breed only with the biggest and best though, as I would want to further those lines as much as possible, genetically
Are your bulls gonna help raise, care for the ******* the produce with you? Like any ******* should?

A girl to marry❤️❤️

this is my wife goals right here!

Wow hopefuly you are financially stable to support and raise all those babies. Good luck.

If you found a partner/husband, would you be open to your lover living with you too?

Back