Pregnancy risk

Would anyone even believe this? And what if the next chi!d will biologically be husband`s?

Some might believe some might not. But it gives everyone involved a reason to behave as if nothing scandalous occurred.

As for the next baby. To keep up the ruse, it should be a biological ******* other than the husband. And it is a great excuse to keep going black. You claim that you wanted the first baby to not feel alienated so you gave them a sibling that matched them racially.

How accepting people are will depend a lot on where you live but in general, women will be accepting of a new baby and men won't interfere with their wives in that matter.

Is this how you interact in your daily life? *wondering*

You cant control what goes on in a persons mind. It's their choice whether to believe you or not. What are you supposed to do, keep trying to prove that what you said is true?
They ask, you give them the answer you believe is appropriate. "none of your business" usually isn't an option because it is considered rude.

For me personally it will be up to my wife or gf to say what she feels comfortable revealing.

There are many things to consider... and all that i will say now of course depends on your community and your country`s laws.

Of course, in many countries, when a woman declares the biological ******* unknown, another man (her husband or boyfriend in this case) is enabled to adopt the chi!d which would make him the legal ******* with all rights, and the three an "ordinary" family. (If there was no implicit assumption that he was the ******* when the couple is married.)

But what if the biological ******* comes back and fights for his right in court? He will be able to back up his fatherhood by providing a DNA/paternity test. Will the judges pronounce he will not be allowed to see his chi!d? i doubt that. (Biological) fathers have rights too. ;)

Added a new scenario to our kinky lifestyle and we both get a huge kick out of it. Wife comes off birth control, has unprotected sex, then takes morning after pill the next day.
Exellent.... A true cuckold who really wants to see his wife pleasured.. and enjoys those last final strokes as her bull fucks her to pieces and dumps his seed deep in her pussy.

Pregnancy risk sex is the only real sex there is. It is what mom Nature intended sex to be. All else is mere mutual masturbation.

If you don't want the 18 year burden there is adoption as a civic duty as currently 17% of all couples are infertile due to pollution etc.

Doing your civic duty can be so damn hot!!!!

We've always enjoyed it, but lately we've been doing more of it. She locks me during her entire fertile window and fucks her bull.

We're also considering adoption and family have given us a ton of clinics to talk to. So if it were to happen naturally there wouldn't be much to answer for.

Pregnancy risk gives the best orgasms just fantasizing about it. You should always risk it with black, only use protection with whites.
She's always had a risk kink, her first bbc was bare. I was her first, but I had to wear a condom and wasn't allowed to put more than the head in, the following weekend she had a bbc she was so wet she took him all (not much bigger about 8in or so), after we discussed what got her so wet about it and it was the fact he could knock her up and I wouldn't even get the chance.

Lately when her bull is fucking her I'm caged, she will ride me over my cage after, but I have to have a condom over my cage.

My gf just started with her bull. She had her first session on Sunday night. They did use a condom but last night when it was just me and her she expressed the thrill of him cumming inside her. He wants this as well. She mentioned haveing a strong black baby like the daddy. I am a fan of this fantasy but should I be worried or just let her do what feels right. Mind you the first time was great and she wants to see him on a more regular basis. Q
Let her. I’m trying to get Carol to become a QOS and have her breed she just turned 40 and this will be her last baby

Didn’t exactly match the thread but I have an extreamly taboo fantasy to see her BLACKED! She doesn’t have a clue of my desire however Iv tried to gauge her interest in black men and it doesn’t seem to be there.

I just wish this was my reality!

I’d enjoy taking my white wife to a bulls house party and enjoying a few drinks to loosen her up. Shortly leading to her feeling like she needs to dance and just have fun mingling with the other couples that are there. As the night progresses the other couples slowly start to leave. Soon she gets hot and starts to take off a few things like always. The bulls take notice and start to make moves. Telling her how good she looks but wonder what she is hiding. Eventually it is just my wife and the bulls that know what’s in store for them. With A few drinking games starting up I begin to encourage her to show a little more eventually leading to strip games. After some time we find her naked having multiple black men tell her how gorgeous she looks.
Temperatures would rise from there. She would begin to notice all the hard cocks around her and all the attention she is receiving making her horny. I asked her and she begins to suck me off. As they all move in for a go she is hesitant but can’t resist a try of a BBC. I’d slowly back out and begin to record as a room of 8 or more black men surround my wife. She eventually will give in and allow one to eat her wet pussy that’s started to run down her leg from all the enticement. After a few min the first bull takes her, spreads her legs open gazing at what’s about to be his prize.
As she looks to me for a reason to stop I give none. He begins to press his throbbing black cock in between her now soaked pussy lips and all she can do is gasp and moan loudly. After the first insertion, he now has a wet dick and knows he is about to destroy my wife’s tight pussy.
After only a few seconds of his black cock boring her out she screams out with an orgasm. Once the first bull has had a little fun he looks over to the rest and says “you gotta try this bitch.”
Taking turns on her one by one she finds herself squirting with enthusiasm and *******. An hour passes like a minute and she begins to cream on every black cock inserted in her.
The moment comes when the first Bull reaches the point where he can’t hold back. He looks to me and I motion with my lips “BREED HER”. He presses deep and releases himself inside of her now swollen and tender pussy. She feels him thrust and and his dick pulsing with every spurt of cum shooting deep into her womb.
She looks to me immediately and says in a frantic voice “ babe I came off birth control 2 months ago”
As I say it’ll be ok dear. Before she can think the next bull is already sliding his now pulsing cock in her. She moans with pleasure. This domino effect continues until she has been filled with the whole room.
To the side I can hear the host of the party talking on the phone with someone. “Yeah the front door is open” he says. Seconds later I see 5 more black bulls walk into the room. Already hard with angst they begin to decloth without her even noticing them there.
As another hour or so fly by she is filled with more cum to the point where each push of a black cock causes cum to spurt out. At this point the host says ok boys let’s send this slut home with a gift.
That’s when the host of the party brings over a party favor.
He squeezes a large plug into my wife’s swollen and cum filled pussy and says “hubby wanna have a Black Bred wife well we don’t wanna loose none of that BBC cum, so let’s make sure it stays in there.”

As my wife and I wake in the morning she realizes it wasn’t a dream and knows now that I have just witnessed her becoming a BBC Whore.
She goes to the bathroom and pulls out the plug her bull placed in her. Cum spills out of her for what seems like an eternity. She smiles to herself at the thought of what she had done last night and how exciting it was. At that moment she knows she is going to have a black baby.
As the weeks turn into months I see that beautiful change happening as she begins to show. Knowing I didn’t just let my wife get Black Bred I helped her. I’ll watch the video over and over again thinking of the next encounter and hoping for another black baby.
Love your fantasy. I share this as well. I want a bbc to share her and get her to be a bbc slut. Eventually a gangbang, then several more. Possibly she is put up in a hotel to work as a bbc white. After she becomes pregnant she wants to come home. I take her back but she makes it clear she will continue to fuck bbc’s up till the baby is born. After she will go back to the life style and I will raise the baby

Back