Pregnancy risk

Added a new scenario to our kinky lifestyle and we both get a huge kick out of it. Wife comes off birth control, has unprotected sex, then takes morning after pill the next day.

So next, make sure you buy two but tell your wife you have one and another pill that is something else.
Blind folder her and put each in a paper cup.
Have her take one while you are out of the room.
Then she crushes the other cup and you take it and throw it away.

That way it is the illusion that neither of you know the truth.

Or you can go ahead and just use one with a decoy.

My gf just started with her bull. She had her first session on Sunday night. They did use a condom but last night when it was just me and her she expressed the thrill of him cumming inside her. He wants this as well. She mentioned haveing a strong black baby like the daddy. I am a fan of this fantasy but should I be worried or just let her do what feels right. Mind you the first time was great and she wants to see him on a more regular basis. Q

My gf just started with her bull. She had her first session on Sunday night. They did use a condom but last night when it was just me and her she expressed the thrill of him cumming inside her. He wants this as well. She mentioned haveing a strong black baby like the daddy. I am a fan of this fantasy but should I be worried or just let her do what feels right. Mind you the first time was great and she wants to see him on a more regular basis. Q
Lock yourself up so that you eventually agree when your balls are super full.

If she wants a strong black baby then it's pretty much settled and you should encourage her to let it happen.

Just curious, what do you tell friends and family when you carrying around a biracial baby and both of you are white?

It's no ones business but here are some ideas:
  • While we were separated she had a boyfriend but we're back together now and working things out.
  • I'm sterile and so we decided to use a sperm donor to conceive.
  • She cheated on me but we still love each other so we're moving past it.
  • The truth.
  • Nothing.

I think the thought of becoming pregnant by a black man is extremely exciting for many white women, especially those in a cuckold relationship. Taking the risk is sure to add extra spice to an already erotic coupling. I think a lot of white cucks find the idea of pregnancy risk sex with black men extremely exciting too.
As a white cuck wannabe I feel guilty that I find this so exciting too, but alas, I do.

You don’t have anything to worry about I will treat her right and I’m sure we will make a beautiful baby together

Back