Preggo fetish - I LOVE FUCKING PREGNANT WOMEN

Yeah, that's hot... a beautiful white wife/gf and little baby girl inside getting showered with multiple loads of warm black seed ❤️. Would love to taste all of those juices mixed up inside... mmm.

My wife was pregnant and her bull was back in town and wanted to see her. I told her to have him come by so I could watch him fuck her while she was pregnant with my baby. She was about seven months pregnant. She wouldn't fuck him because he was an African guy whose cock was a foot long,and bigger around than a beer can! She said that he is in her womb during sex and isn't very gentle. She was afraid he might hurt the baby or cause her to go into labor! I wish I could have seen him ******* and fuck the knocked up slut! She was dressed in a maturity bright colored shirt that said baby on it with balloons on it,and stretch front panel pants,and cotton white full cut panties with the stretch front panel too,and a breast feeding bra,as the lactating had started,and she was starting to try to get the milk going by pumping her tits! It would have been awesome to see a large black man ******* the wholesome looking white surburban pregnant wife in her colorful maturity clothes, and fuck her,adding his seed to our mix! His seed has been there before! He would have had a milk mustache from her lactating breasts,and I would had one too from cleaning his seed from her stretched out whoring pussy! It would have been so hot!

I read it all with great interest. I was looking for more male insight. I was having monthly all male party's when my second baby was conceived. The excitement was apparent and the bigger i got the more regulars signed up to attend. Of course the sex had to be altered to protect the baby but the line kept getting longer to the point of having to turn guys away. I never understood that, i liked it but the extra interest a mystery.

They look so sexy with strapon too 🤩
60060211_009_ded0.jpg

You have that right. I fucked my first pregnant hot wife when I was in my twenties. Almost forty years ago. Fucked her thru all six of her pregnancies. Her husband only wanted to be there to get her pregnant. He was gay and he and his boy friend got him hard for her. From the time she as two months pregnant until eight months she liked sex at least 4 times a week where she drained my balls. Also fucked her two younger sisters while they were pregnant.
******* of none of the *******.
I need that type of arrangement

Back