Preggo fetish - I LOVE FUCKING PREGNANT WOMEN

i have to admit i love sex with pregnant women- their my fav hot wives to fuck
You have that right. I fucked my first pregnant hot wife when I was in my twenties. Almost forty years ago. Fucked her thru all six of her pregnancies. Her husband only wanted to be there to get her pregnant. He was gay and he and his boy friend got him hard for her. From the time she as two months pregnant until eight months she liked sex at least 4 times a week where she drained my balls. Also fucked her two younger sisters while they were pregnant.
******* of none of the *******.

My husband loved sex while I was pregnant both times, but it wasn't always easy finding decent guys to play with. A lot of the ones who are attracted to pregnant women are just creepy af
Have to admit pregnant ladies are an acquired taste. Fortunely she found my strength and weakness. Love to eat pussy and can / could go a long time with out coming. My weakness was French kissing her while I fucked her. She married him because he was very good looking. He married her because her family owned the company he worked for. She excepted me because I made her cum every time.

I fucked my neighbors pregnant wife. She got pregnant after he had a vasectomy, so he went and got tested and it was good, no sperm! He thought that I was the one who knocked her up,but it was her daughters softball coach,who pitched one in her! He said that he had hoped that it was me,because the coach was an asshole!

We just found out that our HR lady at work is pregnant 🤰 like 5 months or so. We’re very cool! I had to get some paperwork from her. I congratulated her and she replied that ******* wasn’t helping, if I’d said something in return personal would I’ve been wrong? Hint or maybe not?!💦 🤷🏽‍♂️

Last edited:
We just got out our HR lady at work is pregnant 🤰 like 5 months or so. We’re very cool! I had to get some paperwork from her. I congratulated her and she replied that ******* wasn’t helping, if I’d said something in return personal would I’ve been wrong? Hint or maybe not?!💦 🤷🏽‍♂️
That's a tough call the HR lady knows all the rules, and you can get in real trouble quickly, but on the other hand,you could have politely offered if she needed help in any way. If the guy is being a douche the some helpful charm might charm her panties right off. After that it's a shooting gallery! She can't get any more pregnant!

It must be pretty hot to think that you are fucking some pussy that's pregnant with another dudes baby.
I fucked my neighbors pregnant wife,and i fucked his mom too! He hit my car and denied it,but I found the paint on his bumper. Hit my car I don't get mad and hit,you,I hit your pregnant wife in her mouth and pussy! Then I hit your mom too in her mouth ass and pussy for more than a decade,before I call us even!

Last edited:
That's a tough call the HR lady knows all the rules, and you can get in real trouble quickly, but on the other hand,you could have politely offered if she needed help in any way. If the guy is being a douche the some helpful charm might charm her panties right off. After that it's a shooting gallery! She can't get any more pregnant!
I’m just going sit back and continue to watch she said were friends and she likes me I don’t know if in that way?! But I did watch her get to her car safely at dark,she replied how is everything with you today? I said I’m fine. Just don’t understand why she opened up to me like that? Gotta play my cards right!!

Back