pre-xmas fun

Was wondering if anyone had any Xmas fun? my wife and I sure did. Tell me your story. below is mine.

So, we went to a lifestyles lounge last Friday, The same one we have been visiting once or twice a month. We met up with the usual people we play with. One of the main BBC's calls me and says he has two girls that want to watch him top me, and my wife. So I said I'm in. We all got cozy, had a few drinks and waited. When he came, he went to the private room, then called me and my wife about 15 mins later. We didn't invite the whole lounge like we usually do, so we only went with my bbc friend (who owns me now a days), and his two lady friends. I walked in a few mins late and my wife is already naked being eaten out. The two girls just wanted to watch. my bbc friend ate and fisted my wife until she squirted several times. While he was doing that to her, he made me blow him. he would grab her cum and ooze it on his dick and make me suck it off of him. he Made it a point to show off to his lady friends and humiliate me. I loved it.

He wanted to go raw on her, so she wasn't in the mood for creampies, and he didn't want to fuck her with a condom, instead he went raw in me. My wife grabbed two regular guys from the lounge that she liked and got spit roasted while she watched me in action. Our BBC friend lubed me up on a sex chair, right in front of his two lady friends and pounded me for almost an hour. my wife let me release a 6 day load the day before, if not, I would have had an amazing sissygasm. One of the two girls, didn't believe I was getting pounded, so she got really close to watch and loved it. in between breaks, she asked where my dick was, and it was so tiny at that time, it did look like a real clit. my wife loved it. I was getting pounded in front of the two pretty girls and the server, who is pretty too. I was his bitch. He told me to eat his ass in between sessions and I told him, my mistress would have to approve that. She said "eat it now". so I did. I ate it for about 10 mins. he got really turned on, and he continued to pound me. he didn't cum inside me this time, but eventually we got one of the pretty girls to get naked and play with one of the other guys my wife was playing with. The other pretty girl was scared. it was her first time in this arena and she was shocked. My wife had to console her for a bit. The pretty girl who enjoyed it, did say she wanted to play with us again soon. so let's see what happens next time we go. I was yet again owned by our bbc. hope you all had a good xmas too.

Back