Pre- or post-pregnancy pussy: What do black bulls think?

Do you prefer white pussy where the woman hasn't given birth, or post-pregnancy pussy?

• Pre-pregnancy - it's tighter

Votes: 15 30.0%
  • No difference

Votes: 14 28.0%
  • Post-pregnancy - it feels just as good and maybe better

Votes: 21 42.0%

• Total voters

soon2becucked

Male
From
UK
I am intrigued about whether black bulls prefer fucking women who have given birth vaginally - i.e. not via C-section - or whether they prefer women who have not done so.

As a beta male with a fairly slim four inch dick (I am about 4.25" x 4.1"), I find my wife is a little looser after going birth a few years ago, but I never really found her super-tight to begin with, which is down to my size issues rather than anything to do with her.

Don't get me wrong, I love my wife's pussy, it's wonderful but I am just interested in what black bulls think, given they will have fucked more women who have, and have not, given birth vaginally, so they are in a better position to offer an informed view.

I would also love to see some examples of pussies of women who have given birth, and a note on whether they have taken BBC or not.

Pregnant Pussy is a real treat hot ,juicy and hungry for spunk . Always glistening wet and pouting open in anticipation of of a rigid cock. And oh so grateful for being fucked full of jizz. 😈🍌💦💦💦💋
I came so close to getting my wife black bred back when she was fertile but then the jerk that I helped set her up with did not follow through on his part of the deal and interduce her to his black friends to try and breed her once I helped him fuck her. He fucked her a few times a week for just over 2 years before we moved and had plenty of time to get her black bred but was selfish and just fucked her himself!! I would have given anything for her to get BBC deep inside her and have her Black Bulls baby even a few of them. I know if she started down that path she would have been hooked on that BBC and I would be supper happy and hope I could just eat that sweet cream pie!

I've been wanting to impregnate women from this site a long time.. do the chics actually fuck on this site?

Back