Potentially Breed Me

clarabi

Couple
Gold Member
From
UK
So me and my husband have been trying for a baby for the last year and having seen the doctor it turns out he is as pathetic as we thought and has a tiny sperm count due to his age and lifestyle. After a lot of discussion we decided that me getting pregnant by someone else could be a likely option and i thought i would reach out to you guys for help. Has anyone actually done this before and if so how was it when the baby was born?

Why is it always the guys who are not trying to have a baby who end up having all the pregnancy scares?🤦

I have had women with their tubes tied have pregnancy scares and mishaps like my seed 💦 is a tactical team skilled at making dynamic entry in that pussy!🤷

You will get knocked up messing with me!🤣😂

Last edited:
So me and my husband have been trying for a baby for the last year and having seen the doctor it turns out he is as pathetic as we thought and has a tiny sperm count due to his age and lifestyle. After a lot of discussion we decided that me getting pregnant by someone else could be a likely option and i thought i would reach out to you guys for help. Has anyone actually done this before and if so how was it when the baby was born?
You want a hung black guy impregnate you or a white bull?

How about having your husband cum in your pussy first. Then have a long big BBC fuck you with a condom on, and push your husband's sperm all the way in your pussy. Give it a better chance to impregnate you

Back