Posting without consent

Ok sorry for the rant but WTF. All this post by unverified accounts with face pictures of women that probably don’t event know they are being posted. I mean. Why would you post full pictures of your wife / gf or whatever. Gross and just wrong.
In earlier posts were complained about that. Sometimes we post it In a topic with pictures of so called girlfriends. Never an answer. When a girl let make pictures of her in erotic positions then she needs to trust her partner that pictures will kept private.

I care not to delve too deeply into the psychology of a cuckold. However, my personal perception is that the dynamic is depraved, degenerate, and a product of deficient masculinity. A bulk of which stems from real or imagined physical inadequacy. That being said...Anything the cuckold does to further their curious fascination comes as no surprise to me. Posting pics were identity can be readily identified...Without consent. Makes me think..."Yeah, no s.hit Sherlock". Virtually no violation/perversion is off the table to feed the psychosis of their ilk.
That’s your perception on cuckolding. In our case he never felt degenerated or other bad feelings. For him he loves to see how she enjoys other man and to award her for being a beautiful wife. So there can be different motivation to get into the lifestyle.

That said, all our content is with her consent, we both make a selection together for what photo is posted here and which one not.

For him he loves to see how she enjoys other man and to award her for being a beautiful wife.
The need to have another man satisfy any woman of mine in this manner is totally alien to me. I have absolutely no point of reference...Thankfully.
Yes that is my perception... As I clearly stated. If this dynamic works for you fantastic. Good to know that you're all on the same page concerning the posting of media.

The need to have another man satisfy any woman of mine in this manner is totally alien to me. I have absolutely no point of reference...Thankfully.
Yes that is my perception... As I clearly stated. If this dynamic works for you fantastic. Good to know that you're all on the same page concerning the posting of media.
I think most women feel the same at the beginning, I know I did when the conversation first came up.

Regarding media sharing, I’m still a bit of old school even with guys I’m “dating” while I do send some pics it take a while and the trust to be there. Never know what they will do with them.

I think most women feel the same at the beginning, I know I did when the conversation first came up.

Regarding media sharing, I’m still a bit of old school even with guys I’m “dating” while I do send some pics it take a while and the trust to be there. Never know what they will do with them.
I know my girlfriend wouldn't want to be with any man who couldn't satisfy her sexual appetite. I'm not thinking too hard about this... However, I don't think I've ever been with a woman who would. Personally I never share anything that I'm not comfortable with...Even if it should somehow fall into the "wrong hands" . I've said it before on this site I'll say it again...I pride myself on being virtually unembarrassable 😆.

I care not to delve too deeply into the psychology of a cuckold. However, my personal perception is that the dynamic is depraved, degenerate, and a product of deficient masculinity. A bulk of which stems from real or imagined physical inadequacy. That being said...Anything the cuckold does to further their curious fascination comes as no surprise to me. Posting pics were identity can be readily identified...Without consent. Makes me think..."Yeah, no s.hit Sherlock". Virtually no violation/perversion is off the table to feed the psychosis of their ilk.
I get your point, but not all "cucks" have gone over the deep end like that.

I know my girlfriend wouldn't want to be with any man who couldn't satisfy her sexual appetite. I'm not thinking too hard about this... However, I don't think I've ever been with a woman who would. Personally I never share anything that I'm not comfortable with...Even if it should somehow fall into the "wrong hands" . I've said it before on this site I'll say it again...I pride myself on being virtually unembarrassable 😆.
We had and still have a great sexual relationship. Not everyone couple gets into the lifestyle for lack of sexual pleasure.

Anyways. I think we are getting away from the main topic. Which is gross people posting pictures with out consent.

I get your point, but not all "cucks" have gone over the deep end like that.
This may sound rigid...However it is how I feel. Understand that I'm not in the lifestyle at all. Due to that my perspective is certainly skewed to more traditional fare... That being said, any man who gets off on having another man's dick anywhere near his woman...Is suspect in so many unsavory ways to me. Good of you to stay in the "shallow end" ... No need for a "third party" lifeguard 😆

We had and still have a great sexual relationship. Not everyone couple gets into the lifestyle for lack of sexual pleasure.

Anyways. I think we are getting away from the main topic. Which is gross people posting pictures with out consent.
Good for the two (or more of you)... Understood however just like my "unembarrassability" I pride myself for being more than enough for the woman that I'm with.
Threads morph and change as responses come in. I think that is one of the more positive aspects of the site.
Guess we'll have to see how things go huh 😉?

Good for the two (or more of you)... Understood however just like my "unembarrassability" I pride myself for being more than enough for the woman that I'm with.
Threads morph and change as responses come in. I think that is one of the more positive aspects of the site.
Guess we'll have to see how things go huh 😉?
I agree. I’m trying to be more active and love the input of all but specially verified members.

I'm an "unverified" female and honestly don't care what anyone thinks that I am. I'm here for my reasons and my reasons only. I call out fakes and BS all the time! However! I'm a realist and I know perverts can't help themselves and they'll continue to be fake and post bs. They only way to stop it, is not give them positive attention. Call them out on it, even your precious "verified" are fakes! If you continue to reward the unwanted they will continue to propagate their propaganda! Also! Some of y'all be liking the dudes naked ass' and not even a female in the " couples: status or even the "males", LMFAO!!! That also fuels their fire 🤪🤣🤣🤣 take this site for what it is amature racist sexual entertainment🤣🤪🤣😘

I'm an "unverified" female and honestly don't care what anyone thinks that I am. I'm here for my reasons and my reasons only. I call out fakes and BS all the time! However! I'm a realist and I know perverts can't help themselves and they'll continue to be fake and post bs. They only way to stop it, is not give them positive attention. Call them out on it, even your precious "verified" are fakes! If you continue to reward the unwanted they will continue to propagate their propaganda! Also! Some of y'all be liking the dudes naked ass' and not even a female in the " couples: status or even the "males", LMFAO!!! That also fuels their fire 🤪🤣🤣🤣 take this site for what it is amature racist sexual entertainment🤣🤪🤣😘
💯👑😏🫠

Ok sorry for the rant but WTF. All this post by unverified accounts with face pictures of women that probably don’t event know they are being posted. I mean. Why would you post full pictures of your wife / gf or whatever. Gross and just wrong.
and every time some dude messages me asking if I want to see his wife, I always have to ask back, "Does she know you are sharing them?" it's kind of crazy and really only verified people should be able to post photos/vids. it's no bueno how free people are with displaying

and every time some dude messages me asking if I want to see his wife, I always have to ask back, "Does she know you are sharing them?" it's kind of crazy and really only verified people should be able to post photos/vids. it's no bueno how free people are with displaying
I swear sometimes guys think with the wrong head and don’t think of the consequences. Still don’t understand it.

Back