Post your Taboo Fantasy

Hey there peeps. I wanted to see who all has the same or similar taboo type fantasies. Let's make this interesting, informative, and judgement free. Post your comments and let's see if maybe someone matches you and possibly make it happen.

I would like a big black cock and make sure my husband was in the room watching as I took it all and let him see me squirt all over his big black cock

I'd like for a 3 black studs to ravish my wife right in front of me and punish me every time they make her cum. Every time my wife screams in orgasm one of the guys would slap may balls. Hearing my wife laugh at me while hold my tiny ball would be so humiliating. All the while hoping she would cum again. Verbal humiliation would also turn me on. At the end of the fuck fest my face would be shoved into he well used cunt for clean up duty. If I resist they would gram my swell balls and squeeze the hell out of them till I complied

I’ve always wanted to visit a gloryhole with my girl as a “date”. We get a private booth and there’s just a hole in the wall that big black cocks appear out of and we take turns sucking them off , making out and cum swapping in between.
There aren't any in san diego though. just people's homemade ones but it's not the same doing that in a garage than out in public

I'd like for my family to help my wife cuckold me. My family would degrade me while my wife is scream from one orgasm to the next. Even my mom and dad are telling my I'm pathetic and that my tiny penis couldn't make her pregnant so they got a few black MEN to do the job. All my body hair is removed and they told me I'm a boy not a man. I serve my wife and her men drinks nude and they laugh at my hairless boy body and penis. Soon she will deliver a beautiful biracial baby to raise and babysitting while so fucks real men

I'm a big fan of having my wife having a pussy bukkake. Lying on the marital bed with her legs raised and her pussy held open so she could hold all the cum. Be wonderful to see how many loads she could hold. A 100 should be easy if she's properly stretched before the 1st load. Having her fertile Cervix continuously coated in beautiful cum from a BBC would be just the definition of yummy. 😍

Back