Post your Taboo Fantasy

Have done it several times but friday nite was the best,got a room at a gay cruisy resort,left the door cracked open curtain pulled back,pussy up face down blindfolded and got fucked twice by big 10” black cock,both for about an hour each,so fucking hot,loved every inch and every stroke of it
How you know he was black and 10" if you were blindfolded and head down?

Last edited:
Hey there peeps. I wanted to see who all has the same or similar taboo type fantasies. Let's make this interesting, informative, and judgement free. Post your comments and let's see if maybe someone matches you and possibly make it happen.

My girlfriend ties me to the bed in our spare bedroom turns out the lights and leaves, minutes later I hear her moaning coming from our bedroom then I hear a man's voice, he starts moaning with pleasure I have no idea who it is, I can tell she is being fucked about an hour later the door opens she mounts me and ride's my cock asking if I liked what I heard , love it

My taboo fantasy is my husband and I are at a bar with only a few people left. We get drinks and my husband goes to the bathroom. Just then a tall dark man with shorts on comes up to me and says I'm beautiful and he wants to eat my pussy. I blush and look down as I say sorry I'm married. As I look down his huge cock is hanging out of his shorts and I am shocked, amazed, intrigued, getting wet and horny. He then grabs my arm and says dance with him. He pulls me to him and starts dancing and I feel just how huge his cock is. He knows I feel it and says I see you looking at it and I know you want it. I say want what I don't know what your talking about. He then puts my hand on it and I try to pull away but not hard at all. Then I keep staring at it and the next thing I know I'm now rubbing his cock. He said yeah thats right tell me you want it, tell me you want this dick in your ass and mouth. My pants soaked from me being so wet. I say I do want his cock in me as he pushes my head down to his cock.i start giving him head right there on the dance floor. Next thing I know someone else is behind me taking my clothes off. At this point I just give in to whatever is happening. Then I feel this huge cock go in my pussy as I'm giving him head. I start moaning and checking on his cock. I start squirtting all over and screaming with pleasure. Then my mouth was filled up again and I wanted to scream so badly but couldn't cause I had a huge cock down my throat. As I'm in extasy 2 more join in. They took me to the pool tables and I was getting fucked in every hole.
Soooooo hot. 💦

I love it when she makes me kiss and lick her boyfriend's feet and asshole, and although I'm ashamed to admit it, several women have made me provide toilet service for both themselves and their boyfriends, as well. I don't know if I'm allowed to discuss things like that here, but if so, you're welcome to ask me anything you want, if you'd like to hear more.
Nothing to be ashamed about. Being a toilet slave for them both would be amazing. I'm hungry and thirsty to be used like this.

Most of these things you're saying aren't taboo. They're just a good weekend. LOL

I'll post a taboo fantasy of mine. How about me owning a stable of young to older black males
and I train them for the purpose of turning them into a Bull for couples but at the same time a
slave to ME. Mmmm so much fun.

Mistress Kitty
Interesting idea you would probably need to hire some young white females to asset you in the training ha lol

My taboo fantasy is to convince my prim and proper 65 yro to finally try a BBC. I watch as she parts her creamy white legs to allow his black cock to enter her married pussy bareback and raw, totally unprotected. He pumps away at my wife until she wraps her legs around him as he delivers his load into her. After he rolls off my well violated wife, I take his place between her legs to enjoy sloppy seconds in my sweet wife.
Love that do you have her picture I can give you my cell number

Back