Post your Taboo Fantasy

I love it when she makes me kiss and lick her boyfriend's feet and asshole, and although I'm ashamed to admit it, several women have made me provide toilet service for both themselves and their boyfriends, as well. I don't know if I'm allowed to discuss things like that here, but if so, you're welcome to ask me anything you want, if you'd like to hear more.
Being a toilet for your wife and her bulls is the ultimate fantasy. Breed her and fill her fertile womb while being used and filled at the same time. Baby bump for her and ******* bump for me.

My fantasy is strange , I read a poster about a Christian cult , the address was out in the country and I was curious so I drove out to see what it was about , the gate was closed but I buzzed and a guy told me to come in , I arrived at a lovely house , a black man dressed in a robe met me , he spoke so soft which made me relax and he took me into a large room with couches and large pillows over the floor , we sat on a couch , he asked many personal questions and wanted to understand my being there , his soft voice was soft and almost erotic which made me feel very nice , he held my hand as he spoke telling me how lovely I was , his other hand strocked my thigh softly , he asked if I was a sinner as he could help , I told him I have been bad , he said he could help and put his arm around my shoulder rubbing me neck , I must clean your body from sin let me help , I was now hot and feeling wet having this man take control , he felt my panties , I can see you ready to enjoy me cleanse you , my nipples had harden and breathing slowed, he felt my nipples , suddenly I was aware the was someone behind me who started to remove my top and bra , turning my head the man behind kissed me , his tongue was so nice , I then lost my panties and being fingered , the black man removed his robe , totally naked waving a huge hard cock at me , he spread my legs and prodded my clit with it , let’s get the bad vibe out of you and pushed his cock in me , telling me to enjoy being saved , I then was given the other man’s cock to suck , boy it was so nice huge head and lots of pre cum , he grunted , take the fluid you slutty bitch it will clean you out then shot a huge load in my mouth , my black man increased his thrusting , quoting some bible page as he fucked me , then he went stiff pulled out and shot his load over my tits .

Hey there peeps. I wanted to see who all has the same or similar taboo type fantasies. Let's make this interesting, informative, and judgement free. Post your comments and let's see if maybe someone matches you and possibly make it happen.

I’ve always wanted to visit a gloryhole with my girl as a “date”. We get a private booth and there’s just a hole in the wall that big black cocks appear out of and we take turns sucking them off , making out and cum swapping in between.

My fantasy has always been my husband and I are out, I pull my hair back to show off my Queen of Spades Tattoo on the back of my neck. It doesn;t take long to attract the attention of a BBC Bull. We have some drinks talk and invite him to our room. My husband gives him a room key and says give us 30 minutes. We go up to the room and my husband ties me bent over the room ottoman and tells me "there will be no chickening out tonight" he then proceeds to open me... ten minutes later there is a knock on the door, Ryan opens the door and our new friend walks in with 3 of his friends... I try to protest but I am given no choice ...
just three of his friends? ;-)

i dream that i fall into the clutches of a really well-built, black bull. he has a really huge, thick, black cock (not under 12 inches!). after he has ridden me properly, he uses me whenever and wherever he wants mic
h wants to have. i am his property, which he also shows me by various tattoos in well visible places.

again and again he orders me to their private clubhouse. There he and his black buddies use me hard again and again. and when they have other ladies visiting, they are also allowed to have their way with me.

one day one of his buddies tells him that some of his ****** in the club have fallen out. and of course he wants to help him, and brings me to him in the club to work in the evening. and i really do everything so that he is proud of me. i just want to be the best of his white ******.

Back