Post your Taboo Fantasy

I think my biggest one would be to be walking thru the hood in this dress and have a bunch of guys just hold me down or pin me against a wall and ******* me to suck and fuck them on the street basically cnc gangbang View attachment 6230435
Oh you fucking little whore you want to be for-ced fucked by a group taking all of your holes, don't you???

My taboo fantasy is my husband and I are at a bar with only a few people left. We get drinks and my husband goes to the bathroom. Just then a tall dark man with shorts on comes up to me and says I'm beautiful and he wants to eat my pussy. I blush and look down as I say sorry I'm married. As I look down his huge cock is hanging out of his shorts and I am shocked, amazed, intrigued, getting wet and horny. He then grabs my arm and says dance with him. He pulls me to him and starts dancing and I feel just how huge his cock is. He knows I feel it and says I see you looking at it and I know you want it. I say want what I don't know what your talking about. He then puts my hand on it and I try to pull away but not hard at all. Then I keep staring at it and the next thing I know I'm now rubbing his cock. He said yeah thats right tell me you want it, tell me you want this dick in your ass and mouth. My pants soaked from me being so wet. I say I do want his cock in me as he pushes my head down to his cock.i start giving him head right there on the dance floor. Next thing I know someone else is behind me taking my clothes off. At this point I just give in to whatever is happening. Then I feel this huge cock go in my pussy as I'm giving him head. I start moaning and checking on his cock. I start squirtting all over and screaming with pleasure. Then my mouth was filled up again and I wanted to scream so badly but couldn't cause I had a huge cock down my throat. As I'm in extasy 2 more join in. They took me to the pool tables and I was getting fucked in every hole.

Mine is to meet a dominant bull in a hotel room on a Friday night. He let's me in, strips me of my clothes, and attaches a collar and leash on me. Followed by a chastity cock cage. He takes me to bed where I am used as his submissive. Then a knock at the door. I am told to answer it. I do, and am greeted by a group of guys. They come in and give some money to the bull. I am then used and passed around as a fuck slave for the rest of the weekend.

My taboo fantasy is my husband and I are at a bar with only a few people left. We get drinks and my husband goes to the bathroom. Just then a tall dark man with shorts on comes up to me and says I'm beautiful and he wants to eat my pussy. I blush and look down as I say sorry I'm married. As I look down his huge cock is hanging out of his shorts and I am shocked, amazed, intrigued, getting wet and horny. He then grabs my arm and says dance with him. He pulls me to him and starts dancing and I feel just how huge his cock is. He knows I feel it and says I see you looking at it and I know you want it. I say want what I don't know what your talking about. He then puts my hand on it and I try to pull away but not hard at all. Then I keep staring at it and the next thing I know I'm now rubbing his cock. He said yeah thats right tell me you want it, tell me you want this dick in your ass and mouth. My pants soaked from me being so wet. I say I do want his cock in me as he pushes my head down to his cock.i start giving him head right there on the dance floor. Next thing I know someone else is behind me taking my clothes off. At this point I just give in to whatever is happening. Then I feel this huge cock go in my pussy as I'm giving him head. I start moaning and checking on his cock. I start squirtting all over and screaming with pleasure. Then my mouth was filled up again and I wanted to scream so badly but couldn't cause I had a huge cock down my throat. As I'm in extasy 2 more join in. They took me to the pool tables and I was getting fucked in every hole.
Oh you white married fucking whore you're needing a big black cock fucking your tight ass!!!!

Have done it several times but friday nite was the best,got a room at a gay cruisy resort,left the door cracked open curtain pulled back,pussy up face down blindfolded and got fucked twice by big 10” black cock,both for about an hour each,so fucking hot,loved every inch and every stroke of it

Back