Post your Taboo Fantasy

I have numerous fantasies involving my Korean Wife. One would be me taking her to an adult bookstore and then going to one of the booths with a glory hole. Due to the time I was in military my second fantasy is me call her up to bring me something I forget. She gets lost and ends up at the wrong place and goes to the barracks to ask for directions and ends up having a train getting ran up on her for a couple hours. Visiting a nude beach and 2 well hung black men start massaging her which leads to them both having their way with her. So many more.

Last edited:
I have numerous fantasies involving my Korean Wife. One would be me taking her to an adult bookstore and then going to one of the booths with a glory hole. Due to the time I was in military my second fantasy is me call her up to bring me something I forget. She gets lost and ends up at the wrong place and goes to the barracks to ask for directions and ends up having a train getting ran up on her for a couple hours. Visiting a nude beach and 2 well hung black men start massaging her which leads to them both having their way with her. So many more.
All good

my fantasy is to be tied up, whipped, pissed on and fucked hard by several black men
Mmm hot, I have a similar fantasy is that my wife is going to have a business meeting with some new customers, turns out that they are 3 black guys and then after a while I get some pictures sent to my phone in my office showing my wife in the hands of these black guys.

Attachments

• tumblr_p6yo109C4v1vmbotko1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_p6yo109C4v1vmbotko1_1280.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 150
Back