Post your Taboo Fantasy

We have a four bedroom house. I want to find three perfect bbc studs (big Jax Slayher bros) to move in with us so they can fuck wifey whenever they want. Gangbang her, pass her around, invite their friends over to share her.

I imagine we all go to work all week then come Friday night it turns into a roommate fuckmeat. Anytime they get hard they have her at their disposal.

The other would be 2-3 BBC studs on a cross country road trip with us in an RV. They can take turns with her during the day and then when we find a spot for the night they can show me how good they are at making her cum.

Final one - a huge gangbang on a boat. Like 10-15 BBC studs out on the open waters having the time of their lives with her.
So great fantasies!

I got a pretty specific taboo fantasy haha

I get home from work early one day and I see a car in the driveway. My heart starts to race as to who it could be, so I quietly enter the house and check all the rooms. I hear what sounds like screaming coming from the In the bedroom, only I find my girlfriend riding a tall, muscular black man with a massive BBC. I creep up to the doorway but I can't bring myself to interrupt them. I see how much she's enjoying it and hear how loudly she's screaming and I begin to get hard. That's when my girlfriend spots me in the door. At first they jump, startled from seeing me, but then they freeze for a second, not sure what to do. My girlfriend notices that I'm really hard and asks how long I was watching her ride his dick. A smirk comes across her face as she resumes riding again. That's when she tells me that I should get closer if I want to watch. I obey and slowly start to approach them, almost entranced from seeing my girl being stretched by bare BBC. When I get close my girlfriend makes me take off my clothes and she'd shows me how much bigger a BBC is than my babydick. They laugh at me while her bull mocks me, asking how badly I wish I could fuck her like he can. I'd have nothing else to do except for to serve her and her lover - I'd hold her legs back while she was getting fucked, rub her clit while she took the BBC, get them water... I'd help however I can. When he fucks her too fast and he accidentally slips out, I would lick him before sticking him back inside. Sooner or later, he'd start getting closer to cumming. I'd beg him not to cum inside my girlfriend, but she'd make me shut up and demand he breeds her. He slams his cock as deep in her as possible as start pumping - his balls twitching as they unload. After a short while, he'd pull out of her, leaving her swollen red pussy filled with his cum deeply inside of her. Finally, my gf sits on my face and makes me lick out every drop of his cum from her pussy. Afterwards, she tells me that she can't go back to my small white cock and that we're going to be doing that more often.
So fuckin hot!

Frisky's fantasy is that one evening she is walking to her car after leaving work, smart skirt, blouse and heels.
A van pulls up and the driver, a black guy starts asking for directions, suddenly the side door opens, a pillow case goes over her head and she's dragged into the van and it drives off.
Hands pin her down and she's tied up, her blouse is ripped open, her skirt it pussed up and her underwear is ripped or cut off.
She is groped, arse slapped etc as the van drives to a secluded cottage.
She's carried into a bed room, thrown on a bed and the door is locked, finally she is released, she rips the hood off and there are 3 or 4 naked black guys standing there with big grins on their faces.
Two or three hours later she's dropped off by her car in whats left of her blouse and skirt, no underwear and covered/ full of cum...

That's one of those fantasies that probably left as one...
So hot!

My strongest fantasy is being tied and whipped by the Bull in front of my wife and seeing her get aroused by that in spite of herself. The sadistic Bull play with my body amuzing himself and her. My suffering contibute to thier excitement. At the end they have a great sex in front of me still tied and in pain. After a long and multiple sex session with the Bull, my wife untie me and I clean up both of them
I have the same sort of fantasy. I'd like to be stripped taken to a whipping post and have my back and butt worked over and then hung from a cross and have weights hung off my testicles causing lots of pain. As I hang there with my testicles suffering I see my thick beautiful wife naked on her knees pleasuring a hung bull Master BBC that put me in my ace. To see him receiving pleasure to his BBC and Black Balls as i am hanging in pain naked and exposed in front of everybody

First pic her hub is on the left and the bartender from the hotel bar where they are staying in Cancun is on the rt......vid is of a friend of ours having one of their playmates bareback as hub shoots away..View attachment 3977315
View attachment 3977317

I like the vid cause she’s getting fucked missionary;
and imho, face-to-face fucking is the most intense, personal, fuck you can have

Well my wife never been blackened but on November we are going to Splash Mocha event. Here is were my fantasy hopes come true.
First day I want to take her and get her ******* enough to get her horny but still remember what she is doing. Meet a BBC and take him to the room and have sex with him while I watch for a little then I would join in and have a DP with her me on her ass and him on her pussy. Have sex till we both cum in her. Excuse him out and then I would eat her pussy were he just came. The second day illl take her to the Glory holes and have her suck some BBC cock while I fuck her in the ass and pussy untill they cum all over her face and also swallows it. Yhe same day take her were their is 3 BBC and have them do whatever they want to her while I watch then take her to our room and eat her again. The las day I would look for 5 or more BBC to fuck ger as they please and cum all over her. Then do the same eat her all. That's my taboos Fantasy 🤭

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210922-164005_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20210922-164005_Gallery.jpg
    321.3 KB · Views: 122
Hey there peeps. I wanted to see who all has the same or similar taboo type fantasies. Let's make this interesting, informative, and judgement free. Post your comments and let's see if maybe someone matches you and possibly make it happen.

I fantasise about my younger wife being impregnated by a black bull, last night she was fucked by a black guy, it was the most beautiful site, her legs wrapped round him in her black stockings, saying 'pump your cum in me, I know she isnt on the pill bu seeing her arch her back and knowing his long cock was deep inside her made me so hard

Attachments

• 9999.jpg
    9999.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 138
I fantasise about my younger wife being impregnated by a black bull, last night she was fucked by a black guy, it was the most beautiful site, her legs wrapped round him in her black stockings, saying 'pump your cum in me, I know she isnt on the pill bu seeing her arch her back and knowing his long cock was deep inside her made me so hard
So much delicious black seed. I hope you didn’t let it go to waste

That's the way.I feel too!

Back