Post your Taboo Fantasy

mine would be at a club watching the wife dance with a black guy and her start rubbing his cock not realizing I can see everything going on. then leaving the club and her pleasuring him in the back seat of the car while I'm driving.
Either that or getting a taxi back from a night out and she pleasures the taxi driver as a way of paying for the ride home.
We have a similar fantasy (that may come true soon) what happens is We go to meet a Black man to see if we like him at a resturant or bar. While we are talking to him my wife texts to me she likes this guy and wants to take him for a ride in our 2019 RAM truck with the extended back door. (I call it the Limo truck)There is lots of room back there and she will begin to get to know him and start to kiss and feel him up while he feels her up! She will rub his cock to check his size and after kissing and smooching with him she will deliver a "it's nice to meet you" blowjob and sucking him until he unloads his cum load down her throat! All while I am driving around getting an occasional glance in the mirror!
I might try to film it with a stationary camera. She also promised that she will not let him fuck her until the next meeting at a nice Hotel or sleez bag Motel! 😎WW888

Hey there peeps. I wanted to see who all has the same or similar taboo type fantasies. Let's make this interesting, informative, and judgement free. Post your comments and let's see if maybe someone matches you and possibly make it happen.

I would ideally be completely feminized by black men ****** to take hormones get bbl surgery get castrated be locked in chastity. Have my manhood stripped completely. Made into a sexy sissy black owned sex slave worshiping black men and their superior cocks. Having my wife bred black and being used as a cum dump sex toy for bbc. Serving black men for the rest of my life as a black mans bitch. Committed to Black power and white inferiority.

My parents was into some cuckolding and swinging activities when I was growing up. My love of BBC has always had a fantasy in me for both my ******* and myself to be used by a group of BBCs in public. Both of us kept naked only wearing chastity cages and collars around our necks as the white women from our family laugh and make fun of us as BBC men use us as total sissy whores.
fucking hot fantasy cuck

My parents was into some cuckolding and swinging activities when I was growing up. My love of BBC has always had a fantasy in me for both my ******* and myself to be used by a group of BBCs in public. Both of us kept naked only wearing chastity cages and collars around our necks as the white women from our family laugh and make fun of us as BBC men use us as total sissy whores.
Thats quite the fantasy!

mine would be at a club watching the wife dance with a black guy and her start rubbing his cock not realizing I can see everything going on. then leaving the club and her pleasuring him in the back seat of the car while I'm driving.
Either that or getting a taxi back from a night out and she pleasures the taxi driver as a way of paying for the ride home.
We have done this one. In a club, live band. When we got there we found out that someone we knew was the drummer in the band. We got there earlier than the Black Man we were meeting and it was obvious we were husband and wife. When he got there, he and wife kind of started paying total attention to each other. Over the next 3 hours they had to speak closely into each others ears to be able to hear. AFter a while she was laying over on him and they were kissing between talking. The music was so loud I could not hear what they were saying. I kept going to the men's room and watching them from afar. When we left, they were holding hands and smiling and kissing as the friend we knew in the band watched us walk out... them in front of me.. I waved at the drummer with a big smile and he did the same. In the car they got in the back seat and he had her naked in just like 3 minutes... she said... honey.. take me home... and we went to our house where they fucked in our bed all night and I fell asleep in the guest room. I drove him back to his car at 7am the next morning while she slept off her being worked over so well. WE both agreed that was the best and hottest experience we have ever had.

I have some interesting cuckold fetishes too.. i always fantasies that my black friend takes care of my white wife.

The stories goes like this. I have a black friend and we both join the army. After that we're deployed overseas and my black friend got injured badly and sent back to the States. I told my friend to watch over my family while I'm gone. Months after months, i received a letter from my white wife that she want a divorce bcos she already fell in love with my black friend. So my cuckold instinct kicks off and thinking what the hell they've been doing since then.. i wish i installed hidden cam in my bedroom to see my white wife and black friend fucking each other while I'm gone.

Thats my fetish.. sorry for my English as i am not from Native English speaker background. Any of you guys have the same fetishes as me?

Back