Post your Taboo Fantasy

For the longest time I had a fantasy that I walked into a hotel club while I was out of town on business; just to have a glass of wine before bed.
When I walk in there are a group of 5 BIG black men sitting at a table and they are obviously celebrating something. From their size I guess that they must be football players.
They smile and wave me over, saying they have been expecting me! Being a woman who prefers black men, and nobody wants to have a ******* by themselves, I play along with them and act like I knew they were there and couldn't wait to get here to enjoy their company.
I sit down and they order me a glass of my favorite wine and we start talking. During our conversation, I realize this is a bachelor party and they actually had a woman coming to join them, and they think I'm her!!!
Just as I'm realizing what happened, the man next to me puts his big, strong hand on my thigh. My mouth goes dry and my heart starts to pound! I look around and everyone one of these studs are well built and handsome. I can see their muscles bulging under their clothes and I lick my lips.
Just came from a business meeting, so I have on skirt that ends several inches above my knee. I can feel the big strong hand sliding under my skirt and up my inner thigh.
I've never been with more than two men at once, but I am starting to feel my body react to the thought of what could happen here.
The bartender call, but the men tell me that we don't have to leave because they have made arrangements. The man who has been playing with my thigh pulls me up on his lap and starts kissing me, and caressing me, and slipping his hands inside my dress from below and into my bra...
The men pass me around from lap to lap. Kissing me, playing with me...finally, one of them opens my blouse and unsnaps my bra. My breasts are exposed and they start playing with them. I'm on fire, and kissing them all passionately!
The last man unbuckles my skirt and pulls me up on his lap, pulls his long thick cock out and sits me down on it. I cum almost immediately!
They all pass me around as I cum over and over!
There is more to this fantasy, but I have to get to bed right now! This fantasy has kept me warm on many cold Montana nights!
Cheers!
DeeAnna
Oh god this is perfect! You really need to write the whole fantasy down!!

Mmm. Probably being in the middle of two chocolate boys with plump lips. Maybe in the back seat of a car? I would let the boys feel up my body while I give myself up like a little slut. They would kiss all over me and jerk my wiener while my eyes roll back. All that could be heard was the loud trap music being played...

Wow!! Love to hear about that!!
Bought it at the
We have a spanking bench like this in the basement! Haven’t been tied to it ... yet!
Bought it from a Canadian vendor a few years ago at the Fetish Fair Fleamarket in Massachusetts (a NELA event). Each leg and arm rest can be adjusted in height.

I’ve had fun on it - and I’ve put cucky on it while I wear a strap on and my Bull I spit roasted him.

Essential gear and light enough to hide away when family comes by.

Now I need a portable swing! Maybe BBC Santa will gift me this year!

We have a four bedroom house. I want to find three perfect bbc studs (big Jax Slayher bros) to move in with us so they can fuck wifey whenever they want. Gangbang her, pass her around, invite their friends over to share her.

I imagine we all go to work all week then come Friday night it turns into a roommate fuckmeat. Anytime they get hard they have her at their disposal.

The other would be 2-3 BBC studs on a cross country road trip with us in an RV. They can take turns with her during the day and then when we find a spot for the night they can show me how good they are at making her cum.

Final one - a huge gangbang on a boat. Like 10-15 BBC studs out on the open waters having the time of their lives with her.
All are so hot! Especially 3 studs living with you!

I assist my wife as she prepares for a date. My anticipation is through the roof as she’s gone. She comes home and tells me about the night and how he made her feel. We have sex and I feel how stretched out she is. I’m rock hard knowing I’m fucking another man’s cum into her. After I finish she squats down and has me clean her up with my tongue. She makes sure I clean her asshole too. She says she has to pee but is too tired to go to the bathroom so she proceeds to pee into my mouth, using me as her toilet. I swallow what I can and clean up the rest. I wash up and cuddle up next to her and fall asleep. How’s that for taboo?
My wife squats on my face as soon as she gets in from being with her lover! Telling me about her experiences! Hot story you have

Back